Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers sign WR

52 posts in this topic

Posted

You laugh, but watch us cut this clown and him go in as an emergency fifth string receiver for a team like the Bills and light us the hell up for a record...

Name a WR from us that has....I'll wait.

Posted

Let me know when we sign Devery Henderson, which i think we should.

interesting.

Posted

Name a WR from us that has....I'll wait.

From us? Pretty obvious that has never happened genius.

I am just saying that absolute back up nobodys have the tendancy to play like superstars when they play against us.

Posted

interesting.

He's an UFA that would be an excellent and not overpriced pick up. Good deep threat and hands guy.

Posted

From us? Pretty obvious that has never happened genius.

I am just saying that absolute back up nobodys have the tendancy to play like superstars when they play against us.

Mike Goodson played like a star against us, how about Rosario? I can name more former players that didn't do poo against is, than you can that did. Stop whining like a melodramatic queen.

Posted

never will see the field

Posted

Mike Goodson played like a star against us, how about Rosario? I can name more former players that didn't do poo against is, than you can that did. Stop whining like a melodramatic queen.

Once again GENIUS..I jus said that backups have career days against us...not ones that we release...

Ramses Barden ring a bell?

How bout when tony romo debuted out of nowhere?

How about that guy that played for the Redskins that was working at Verizon midway into the season and was signed on and had a career day against us...

Soud familiar at all??

Posted

James Shaw - there you have it.

Yes! Kalil get the ad ready.

Posted

Truly not sure how I stand with Murphy. He wasn't very consistent last year so if he is gone no big deal. You just never know with these guys. Some get early, some get it later, and some never get it. Not sure where Murphy fits in that grouping.

So I guess I didn't mention him because I am not sure what to think of him.

I don't either. He had to have dropped more balls than he caught. We probably would've completed more with a 2nd or 3rd TE running his routes.

But I did enjoy yelling "MURPH!" when he did catch one lol. (geek back to Robocop) :crazysmile:

Posted

I don't either. He had to have dropped more balls than he caught. We probably would've completed more with a 2nd or 3rd TE running his routes.

But I did enjoy yelling "MURPH!" when he did catch one lol. (geek back to Robocop) :crazysmile:

Giving up this year's 7th for Murphy was a good trade for us. Murphy wasn't great but he was ok as the #3 WR. With Gettis not coming back last season, we would have been in really bad shape had we not traded for Murphy.

Posted

I will respectfully disagree on anything positive being said on the Murphy trade.

Posted

Here's my take on him. He knows Cam, he does pose somewhat of a threat, and he should be a year better. (Both system wise, and physically.) Howoever, he needs to improve his routes, become stronger, at the line and downfield, and fix those pesky drops.

IMO,. I just don't believe Gettlemen is going to be afraid of upgrading this position. So if he wants to stay on this team he had better shine. Maybe he can bug Cam for some practice time to give him an edge.