Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Bungie game: Destiny

258 posts in this topic

Posted

Necro bump

I finally got a XBOX 1. I'm playing Destiny. PsychoPandaRR. Play with me damn it!!

Posted

Anyone getting TTK expansion?

Posted

Anyone getting TTK expansion?

ME!  I'm a total fan, I love playing the game.  I agree with a lot of the complaints, but they don't out weigh the fun I have when I get online.  I like throwing myself into large groups of enemies, practicing my sniping, and working ever closer to my Moments of Triumph, still need Skolas and Aethon (just need to do it alas).  I just joined a fairly size-able, but not too big, clan (Safe Gamers).  Dads of Destiny was just too big, even in my clan (we joined a slack group with 7 other clans, DoD and Federation of Fathers) I ended up being part of a group of 800+ dads...tough to make connections.

The Streams have been so entertaining!  I'm going to hit it pretty hard and try to get up to 40 and my light up so I can participate in the raid and Court of Oryx.  I'm so stoked for new gear, over my beautiful gally, and can't wait to play some new missions...oh and do some mayhem clash next week!  Just insanity is cool with me!

So yeah, I'm stoked.  I'm on xbox one, dionysusfiend.  Though my play times are so strange!

1 person likes this

Posted

ME!  I'm a total fan, I love playing the game.  I agree with a lot of the complaints, but they don't out weigh the fun I have when I get online.  I like throwing myself into large groups of enemies, practicing my sniping, and working ever closer to my Moments of Triumph, still need Skolas and Aethon (just need to do it alas).  I just joined a fairly size-able, but not too big, clan (Safe Gamers).  Dads of Destiny was just too big, even in my clan (we joined a slack group with 7 other clans, DoD and Federation of Fathers) I ended up being part of a group of 800+ dads...tough to make connections.

The Streams have been so entertaining!  I'm going to hit it pretty hard and try to get up to 40 and my light up so I can participate in the raid and Court of Oryx.  I'm so stoked for new gear, over my beautiful gally, and can't wait to play some new missions...oh and do some mayhem clash next week!  Just insanity is cool with me!

So yeah, I'm stoked.  I'm on xbox one, dionysusfiend.  Though my play times are so strange!

I'll add you when I get home if that's cool. 

Posted

yea I am, xbone 

GT: GastricBeerpass

hardly have time to play anymore, sad panda

Posted

Necro bump

I finally got a XBOX 1. I'm playing Destiny. PsychoPandaRR. Play with me damn it!!

I'm online all of the time.  Already pre ordered Taken King...

compton535 is my tag.  Hit me up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0