6 replies to this topic

#1 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

Since there's no NHL forum, I decided to Post up here.

Any Blackhawk fans??????

Talk about a start to a shortened season!!!!!!

#2 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

They're probably my 3rd favorite team. Kane is my favorite player.

#3 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Kane has taken into to a new level this year. He's been nothing short of spectacular.

#4 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Chicago always gets my respect, but don't forget that the Western is weak and their division isn't too impressive on top of that. It will be interesting to see what happens if they make it to the SCF. If they do....then the Pens/Canes/Devils will be their biggest test (yes, I honestly think that we are one of the three most likely teams to make it to the SCF this year).

#5 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

thank god...thought this was going to be another one of those I'm offended, they need to change their name threads!

hell of a start for the Hawks for sure.

#6 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

Chicago always gets my respect, but don't forget that the Western is weak and their division isn't too impressive on top of that. It will be interesting to see what happens if they make it to the SCF. If they do....then the Pens/Canes/Devils will be their biggest test (yes, I honestly think that we are one of the three most likely teams to make it to the SCF this year).

The central is a tough division. Teams like St. Louis, Nashville, and Detroit are pretty good teams.
Columbus, yeah they suck. But the Southeast division is the weakest division. Florida is back to their old losing ways, but they have some young talent. Winnipeg well they are just a bit better then Columbus. Washington, what a mess that team is. Tampa, is the only possible threat. I hope Carolina can feed off those easy teams to catch a good seed in the playoffs.

Chicago just tied a NHL record, by gaining a point in their first 16 games to start a season tonight, with a win over Vancouver. Watching them play is like they are up against college players. They are on another level. Oh, and fug you Hansen of Vancouver, for that hit on Hossa.

#7 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,645 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com