Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC State-UNC pregame thread

58 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

Nope just realistic. We got lazy the last game and could've won by 30. Enjoy the fact you have a chance.

Posted

State fans scared lol

Wouldn't say they are scared.... I'd say they realize that UNC is a talented team and in the first game with us I think they were still high on that win from Duke. Both of these teams were overhyped to start the season (UNC especially)

Posted

CJL matched up against PJ will decide the game IMO.

I'd say State wins on the road, but then Roy stopped being stubborn and started playing the small lineup. Carolina is MUCH better with PJ on the court as opposed to Hubert/Simmons/Johnson/James. Now, toss-up. And probably the slight edge to UNC being at home,

Posted

I think UNC wins with the new small ball lineup, but they showed last night that if the threes arent falling they can lose to pretty much anybody. At least with Mcdonald back and Hairston getting big minutes UNC has 3 good shooters to put out there

Posted

I think unc-ch's small lineup will allow for alot of second chance points but if unc is stroking it from deep it will be a close one. Roy wants to take credit for what every tarhole fan has been asking for.

New drinking game. Every time roy turns as red as State's jersey after a no call on a post flop.

Posted

New drinking game. Every time roy turns as red as State's jersey after a no call on a post flop.

Hahahaha, you ain't playing Duke on Saturday buddy. You might be able to take half a shot with that game. That is unless you're speaking of UNC flopping when Leslie attacks inside.

Here's a better one, take a shot every time Zo Brown absolutely schools lil' Paige in the how-to of playing PG.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahahaha, you ain't playing Duke on Saturday buddy. You might be able to take half a shot with that game. That is unless you're speaking of UNC flopping when Leslie attacks inside.

Here's a better one, take a shot every time Zo Brown absolutely schools lil' Paige in the how-to of playing PG.

yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. If my memory serves me right (I was drunk) last game I remember seeing JMM and Brice or Hubert flopping left and right in the post without getting the calls. They know that they cannot handle Howell and Leslie down low.

As for your drinking game. Alcohol poisoning would be prevalent.

Posted

Uh, I think you have us confused with Duke. Please watch basketball.

1 person likes this

Posted

Uh, I think you have us confused with Duke. Please watch basketball.

Maybe you should watch basketball Mcadoo flops and he flops alot

Posted

Maybe you should watch basketball Mcadoo flops and he flops alot

I don't think McAdoo flops a lot... I just think he's soft to be honest. I do notice him flopping from time to time but every player will do that to try to get a call (you especially Mason Plumlee). But whenever he goes up against a true big man or someone with more talent he doesn't know what to do and he gets ran over.

Posted

Only time I've seen Mcadoo play real post defense was the Duke game this year. He shut Plumlee down for stretches, which was frankly shocking. Hopefully he tries it again some time

Posted

Only time I've seen Mcadoo play real post defense was the Duke game this year. He shut Plumlee down for stretches, which was frankly shocking. Hopefully he tries it again some time

Exactly! He just doesn't play mentally strong enough and that makes him play softer...