Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playstation Officially Announces PS4

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ps4 specs are stupid crazy. If MS doesn't move from ddr3 they've done lost with the ps3 having similar pc type of architecture.

Posted · Report post

So we'll see both the 720 and the PS4 at E3 this year. Now I'm excited. PC ports better start looking a lot better now.

Posted · Report post

Honestly wasn't that impressed. But hell, I personally think that they could have had the PS3 and 360 forever and I would have been happy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Coheed' timestamp='1361461839' post='2140392']
As someone that owned both a 360 and PS3, I much, much preferred the 360. The PS4 looks good, but it has me excited to see what MS will do within the coming months. That being said, I hope that all the new hardware doesn't perpetuate the focus on having the best graphics over the best game play that seemingly plauged the industry this generation.
[/quote]

Same here, I have both systems and rarely use my PS3. pretty much just for movies at this point and MLB the show

Posted · Report post

I'll stick to my PS2

Posted · Report post

looks pretty meh

Posted · Report post

i aint buying it until 3 years down the road. lol

and pc gaming is better if you have 2000 dollars......

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGlu3e9kdks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tHSeyPl--Fw

Posted · Report post

Oh and for the people saying Sony jumped the gun on releasing the PS4, I hope you guys realize they waited a year longer between PS3, and PS4 then between PS2 and PS3....

Posted · Report post

Honestly, how do people still fanboy over consoles? What are we 12?

I'm getting whatever has the best games.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Shaqil915' timestamp='1361729687' post='2143175']
Honestly, how do people still fanboy over consoles? What are we 12?

I'm getting whatever has the best games.
[/quote]

Ditto, that's the reason I always end up buying all three. There's exclusives for each console that I wouldn't want to miss out on....

Posted · Report post

[b] Sony: All PS4 games will be available digitally[/b]

[size=3][b]In a recent interview with The Guardian, Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida announced that all PlayStation 4 games will be available to purchase digitally.
“PS4 will be similar to PS Vita in that every game will be available as a digital download, and some will also be available as a disc. The Witness will be a digital release and because of the flexibility of the digital distribution scheme, we can have more small games that might be free or available for a couple of dollars, or different services like free-to-play or subscription models.”
After Sony’s massive “Day 1 Digital” promotion back in October, this seems like the most logical step forward.
This announcement comes just hours after Yoshida proclaimed that the[url="http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a460925/playstation-vita-digital-purchases-surpass-ps3s.html"] Vita’s digital sales have surpassed those of the PS3[/url] on a month-to-month basis because the device’s whole library is available digitally.
As somebody whose entire Vita library is digital this comes as great news. This does bring up the question of how much hard drive space the PS4 will house for users to download their games.
What do you think? With Sony’s push to deliver games digitally and the ability to play games while they’re downloading, will you opt for a larger digital library than retail next-generation?[/b][/size]
[right]
[/right]