Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Reason McCrory Cut NC Unemployment

68 posts in this topic

Posted

If you can eliminate positions and boost the pay in others...I'm for it. Sometimes mid-level managers aren't needed.

Posted

There is a difference between a conservative and a Republican. Conservatives do speak out on bullshit even if it's their own party. Republicans just carry water for their own. Not naming names ;)

I can agree with that. I am so tired of the Obama knob slobbers, it's like they think this guy is Jesus Gandhi or something.

Them and the "but Bush did this" people are driving me crazy.

Posted

See Panthro's gotten the memo...

http://www.wral.com/...aders/12136669/

So you support the pay increases?

Drop in the bucket compared to the millions "lost" in other departments. Maybe these peope are actually working now.

So you support the pay increases?

Posted

Not necessarily...I'm just going to "reserve judgement" until I see the total administration cost.

Posted

So you agree with the pay increases?

Posted

Cantroll v2.0?

Posted

Its bad idea to cut unemployment imo. Inflation is going through the roof. Foods and goods prices almost double in the last 3 years and will continue to rise. I do not see how one can live just off one unemployment check.

Posted

This is fun.

Teflon McCrory...

Stop being an apologist and wishy washy.

You either support it or you don't.

As a republican I am not sure how you can choose to reserve judgement on pay increases in the govt.

Posted

So conservatives are against pay increases?

Posted

I can agree with that. I am so tired of the Obama knob slobbers, it's like they think this guy is Jesus Gandhi or something.

Them and the "but Bush did this" people are driving me crazy.

It's like that with both sides. I actually would prefer Chris Christie over Obama in the office because I believe he has more integrity and some of his decisions already proved that he doesn't care what the extreme elements of his party think ie would not pander to his extreme wing like Obama does.

I believe everyone should watch Oliver Stone's History of the USA on Showtime for that real eye opening experience.

Posted

Its bad idea to cut unemployment imo. Inflation is going through the roof. Foods and goods prices almost double in the last 3 years and will continue to rise. I do not see how one can live just off one unemployment check.

The dumbass government doesn't count food and energy cost when figuring inflation.

When I heard the other day that it was only .3% I started laughing.

Posted

So conservatives are against pay increases?

lol

All you have to say is that you are for/against the pay increases he gave his cabinet.

By not responding and dodging the direct question pretty much answers the question