Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouting Combine

507 posts in this topic

Posted

Dallas Thomas isn't participating due to a torn labrum from the Senior Bowl.

Points for the heads up

Posted

whoah armstead is a guy i found..he has rose from UDFA to 2-3 round guy.....whew......glad to see all my underrated guys doing good...i knew he was the fastest linemen. he just needs to work his power(he gets bullrushed). panthers need to start considering this guy to replace gross or for og.

he is 6'4 but so is duane brown(houston) and he is the top rated LT in the nfl by some.

Toot that horn lol

Posted

not sold on Olineman just because of fast 40 time.

I perfer quickness rather than straight line speed.

Posted

not sold on Olineman just because of fast 40 time.

I perfer quickness rather than straight line speed.

He was quick in his drills as well. He had a VERY solid pro day. For a small school guy he just made himself some money today.

Posted

I saw that but we have to also remember that Guards arn't typically taken early on while I don't doubt he may be good that doesn't mean he'll get taken early simply because he plays on the inside of the line.

Yes true.

I personally dont think we're going OL in the 1st. But if for whatever reason Gettleman thinks that we need OG and Warmack is gone, Cooper wouldnt be bad.

Posted

Not too big of a surprise on the 40 for cunningham 4.91. Solid blocker with good hands that gets open and that's what will allow him to stick in the league. Hopefully he does well in position drills today.

Posted

Yes true.

I personally dont think we're going OL in the 1st. But if for whatever reason Gettleman thinks that we need OG and Warmack is gone, Cooper wouldnt be bad.

I agree I like what I saw from him today.

Posted

I expected much better from Lutzenkirchen ..pedestrian 4.93 for someone that is a much better receiver than he is a blocker. Got to get that time down before pro day.

Posted

Yeah, I'm liking what I see from MacDonald.

Posted

Well done from justice got that 40 down to 4.85

Posted

Fauria who's name I've seen on a few mocks around here not participating in the 40 ..will try to see if he's doing anything else.

Posted

WHOA we got a 4.44 from Arkansas TE Gragg