Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firearm Companies Refusing Sales to Gov Agencies

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

----

A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.

According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.

Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:

"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."

York Arms, located in Buxton, ME released a statement following new legislation in New York:

"Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York."

Quality Arms, located in Rigby, ID writes on their website, "elected officials have their own agenda to circumnavigate the truth and destroy the constitution of the United States."

The site states: "Quality Arms Idaho will not supply and firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify and firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2nd Amendment."

Bravo Company USA states:

"The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends...As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state."

----

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms-companies-restricting-sales-government-agencies-areas
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[url="http://www.yorkarms.com/ny.html"]http://www.yorkarms.com/ny.html[/url]

Gotta love it.

Point I've been making. If it's not good for the citizens...police shouldn't have them either. Posse cometus "protects" us from the military and any president is going to have an issue doing something like that.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Great job. fug em!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Childish middle aged men acting like childish middle aged men.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey' timestamp='1361597519' post='2142019']
Childish middle aged men acting like childish middle aged men.
[/quote]

iirc this is the official slogan of the libertarian party

Posted · Report post

[quote name='gospodin shuttlesworth' timestamp='1361604480' post='2142052']

iirc this is the official slogan of the libertarian party
[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rCk74vgzal8/TS83XZu2MzI/AAAAAAAAAqg/JXRfSeDLdqc/s1600/crying+baby.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Consider it a reverse boycott.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How long before one of them caves and sells to the biggest customer in the world?

I give it 1.5 hours.

Posted · Report post

Or, more likely, they never sold to them in the first place.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1361711051' post='2142847']
How long before one of them caves and sells to the biggest customer in the world?

I give it 1.5 hours.
[/quote]

[quote][color=#15255B][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]According to [/size][/font][/color][url="http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics"]data[/url][color=#15255B][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4] compiled by the FBI, the number of Americans purchasing guns has skyrocketed since Obama was elected. There have been 65,376,373 background checks completed for Americans purchasing firearms since February of 2009, the first full month of Barack Obama's presidency. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#15255B][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]This totals 65,376,373 background checks completed since President Obama's first full month in office, or 44,748 background checks per day. By comparison, the number of background checks in Obama's first term is 91.1% higher than President George W. Bush's first-term total of 34,214,066. [/size][/font][/color][/quote]

http://dailybail.com/home/65-million-guns-bought-since-obama-took-office-91-more-than.html

Posted · Report post

I swear a second civil war is warming up..

Posted · Report post

Yeah but it's pretty clear from the numbers that's the gun addicts purchasing out of fear their jones will be taken away. That's simply not sustainable for a large manufacturer.

My hunch is these are small, boutique operations that never sold to military or law enforcement in the first place. Either that or they'll be sucking off the government teet soon.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cardiackat88' timestamp='1361714038' post='2142862']
I swear a second civil war is warming up..
[/quote]

Ironically its the same type of moron who didn't learn from the first one. lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1361718683' post='2142938']

[/quote]

Yes, bow to big government. Lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatofWar' timestamp='1361722861' post='2143011']
Yes, bow to big government. Lol
[/quote]

strawman

Posted · Report post

Nothing like a bunch of fat middle aged men thinking they can fight one battle against a unit of Marines and last more than 10 minutes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gazi' timestamp='1361725248' post='2143061']
Nothing like a bunch of fat middle aged men thinking they can fight one battle against a unit of Marines and last more than 10 minutes.
[/quote]

See Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hell, they violated your 2nd amendment and you don't seem to give a poo.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No one took away my 2nd amendment. Wake up

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gazi' timestamp='1361729886' post='2143181']
No one took away my 2nd amendment. Wake up
[/quote]

So you did get a permit then? You left that part out sleepy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1361718683' post='2142938']

[/quote]

With tensions heating up and all the ways the government has been trying to stir up the military (see gays serving openly, women in combat) I think it is not completely unreasonable to see a second civil war coming. Even more so with governments own personal national security force and homeland security as their personal protection.

Posted · Report post

Just want to let you guys know that I find the fashion industry shallow so from this point on I refuse to fug hundreds of models.

Posted · Report post

So that means no suck-starting an AR-15?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cardiackat88' timestamp='1361736097' post='2143300']
With tensions heating up and all the ways the government has been trying to stir up the military (see gays serving openly, women in combat) I think it is not completely unreasonable to see a second civil war coming. Even more so with governments own personal national security force and homeland security as their personal protection.
[/quote]

A bunch of narcissistic losers whining and moaning about their waning influence via message boards, talk radio, and bumper stickers is not the basis of civil war.

It wouldn't shock me to see a few random acts of terrorism sprout up, but that would be squashed pretty quickly.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1361736148' post='2143302']
Just want to let you guys know that I find the fashion industry shallow so from this point on I refuse to fug hundreds of models.
[/quote]

I'll stand with you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cardiackat88' timestamp='1361736097' post='2143300']
[/quote]

Most of the military is against discriminating against gays.