#151 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:51 AM

http://www.carolinah...-chargers-game/

Plus every AppState fan in that thread was reasonable and carry the same sentiment as I do.

#152 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

So I guess the point you're trying to make is that there are shitty fans for every team? It's just that there are more dumbass shitty tarhole fans than there are total ASU fans.

Shocking that dumpy little app state has fewer fans than UNC, one of the most famous athletics programs in the country

#153 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Plus every AppState fan in that thread was reasonable and carry the same sentiment as I do.

Posted Image

#154 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

CarolinaPanthers8789 is a State fan troll.

Calling me out for being a troll? Must be insecure about something.

I respect the institution of NCSU and I have a lot of friends that go there who are awesome people (even though they are Duke fans who attend state).

State fans just irk me because you spew out the most bull sh*t of any fan base and can't back it up.

"Well this is our year" - Wrong... Both UNC and Duke are ahead of you.
"This is our state"- Wrong, you have to be competitive year in and year out for it to be your state... Not lose to Wake Forest.

You talk a big game, you make the most excuses out of any ACC fan base, whine and cry about the refs more than any ACC fan base... AND THEN... complain about other teams fan bases.

News flash... Half of the NCSU fan base did not attend NCSU. I would know I love right in the middle of Raleigh unlike most of you.

Don't talk crap when NCSU has the most laughable fan base in the ACC.

Carolina fans don't like Duke, but we at least respect them because they aren't naive.

If anything NCSU should be humble and try to work there way back up to the top instead of pretending like they've already made it... let's be honest... Y'all aren't even close.

Go Heels

#155 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

So I guess the point you're trying to make is that there are shitty fans for every team? It's just that there are more dumbass shitty tarhole fans than there are total ASU fans.

I don't know about that... Every UNC fan around where I live roots for UNC year long. While the Duke or NC State fans alternate between the two. There's those douchey fans for every team though

#156 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

You guys need to grow up. It's a basketball game. These players and coaches don't care about you.

And how dare you refer to me as some sort of ruffian college sports fan who drinks beers and hangs around bars.

I am the Carolina fan that you duke and state guys fear. I actually wear boat shoes on a boat. I'm here year round. The Duke fans only beat their chests from November to March. An emphasis on November.

I win, lose, or draw with class, dignity, and respect. And I am a man of honor. I am a man of the community. My parents let a Duke fan cut our grass and I'm always there to lend a State fan a couple bucks so he can drink something better than Busch Light on the weekend.

Even after a loss, you can tell by Armani watch and my baby blue cashmere sweater that I'm doing just fine.

Carolina fans, like myself, our held to a higher standard.

Why? Because we are the pinnacle of success, class, and we are just that damn good.

GO HEELS!

HOW SWEET IT IS

#157 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,571 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

just a heads up:

anyone boasting about their luxurious life on an internet mb you can go ahead and just assume the opposite of what they say

#158 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

I don't know about that... Every UNC fan around where I live roots for UNC year long. While the Duke or NC State fans alternate between the two. There's those douchey fans for every team though

Exactly.

I don't know any Carolina fans who only pull for their team when basketball season starts.

I don't know any Carolina fans who would easily trade a losing season as long as they beat State every year in FB and BB.

I don't know any Carolina fans who are obsessed with State & Duke.

Every Carolina fan Mr. Touchdown associates with is a REAL fan ALL year long. We support all our athletes that are humble enough to represent us and dawn our beautiful colors with pride, class, and sportsmanship.

Once Duke & State check out around the Sweet16, the college hoops forum will be back where it belongs. In the pampered, blessed hands of the fortunate Carolina fans.

#159 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

just a heads up:

anyone boasting about their luxurious life on an internet mb you can go ahead and just assume the opposite of what they say

This is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I plan on retiring when I'm 35. If you need some work I'll let you wash my A8.

#160 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

I am the Carolina fan that you duke and state guys fear.

Posted Image

#161 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

I don't know any Carolina fans who are obsessed with State & Duke.

Apart from yourself, of course. Idiot.

Another game that State could EASILY lose.

Gonna be a tough tourney draw for the wolfpack if they end up with the 8 or 9 seed because they will be playing a 1 in the next game. Pending they win the first one, of course.

GO EAGLES!

#162 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

News flash... Half of the NCSU fan base did not attend NCSU. I would know I love right in the middle of Raleigh unlike most of you.

That's funny, I live right off Glenwood in downtown Raleigh. Just about every State fan I know went there. BTW, if you don't live inside the beltline you're not even close to the middle of Raleigh.

#163 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Carolina fans, like myself, our held to a higher standard.

Why? Because we are the pinnacle of success, class, and we are just that damn good.

BAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAAAAA

The sheer ridiculousness of that entire post, it's just, it's BAHAHAHAHAHHA

#164 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,119 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

Calling me out for being a troll? Must be insecure about something.

I respect the institution of NCSU and I have a lot of friends that go there who are awesome people (even though they are Duke fans who attend state).

State fans just irk me because you spew out the most bull sh*t of any fan base and can't back it up.

"Well this is our year" - Wrong... Both UNC and Duke are ahead of you.
"This is our state"- Wrong, you have to be competitive year in and year out for it to be your state... Not lose to Wake Forest.

You talk a big game, you make the most excuses out of any ACC fan base, whine and cry about the refs more than any ACC fan base... AND THEN... complain about other teams fan bases.

Don't talk crap when NCSU has the most laughable fan base in the ACC.

Carolina fans don't like Duke, but we at least respect them because they aren't naive.

If anything NCSU should be humble and try to work there way back up to the top instead of pretending like they've already made it... let's be honest... Y'all aren't even close.

Go Heels

uh what is going on here

#165 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

That's funny, I live right off Glenwood in downtown Raleigh. Just about every State fan I know went there. BTW, if you don't live inside the beltline you're not even close to the middle of Raleigh.

This brings up another point why Raleigh sucks. There is no middle of Raleigh because its just a giant area of urban sprawl. You arent fuging New York, you have no reason to be this big.

Trying to get to the other side of Raleigh in the afternoon is a goddamn nightmare. And all those stupid little belt-lines dont help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.