196 replies to this topic

#166 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Exactly.

I don't know any Carolina fans who only pull for their team when basketball season starts.

I don't know any Carolina fans who would easily trade a losing season as long as they beat State every year in FB and BB.

I don't know any Carolina fans who are obsessed with State & Duke.

Every Carolina fan Mr. Touchdown associates with is a REAL fan ALL year long. We support all our athletes that are humble enough to represent us and dawn our beautiful colors with pride, class, and sportsmanship.

Once Duke & State check out around the Sweet16, the college hoops forum will be back where it belongs. In the pampered, blessed hands of the fortunate Carolina fans.

Wow talking about yourself in the third person, I didn't think you could be more of a douche but I was wrong.

Also you don't know any unc fans who only pull for their team when the basketball season starts? Then why were there so many empty seats at Kenan during football season?

#167 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

uh what is going on here

You read it, you tell me.

#168 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Also you don't know any unc fans who only pull for their team when the basketball season starts? Then why were there so many empty seats at Kenan during football season?

This doesn't make sense. You're incompetent.

#169 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

This doesn't make sense. You're incompetent.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand anyway.

#170 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

What u said doesn't make sense.

#171 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Also 3 of the biggest unc basketball fans I know pull for different teams in football. My cousin pulls for unc basketball but South Carolina in football since his brother played TE there. My neighbor graduated from unc but pulls for WVU football because her husband graduated from there and my best friend pulls for heels basketball but NC State football because his brother went to NCSU.

#172 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

What u said doesn't make sense.

Really? So where are all these unc fans that also pull for the heels in football too? I do know they are not at football games in Kenan.

#173 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

Really? So where are all these unc fans that also pull for the heels in football too? I do know they are not at football games in Kenan.

If you'd like to visit an empty football stadium, check out the one in Durham.

Durham is where Duke is located, by the way.

#174 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

If you'd like to visit an empty football stadium, check out the one in Durham.

Durham is where Duke is located, by the way.

That's your comeback? How about unc has over 222,300 students whereas Duke only has only 34,500. All of Duke's students wouldn't even fill up Wallace Wade whereas unc students could fill up Kenan 3 and a half times.

#175 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

This thread is STILL going? Damn!! Yall are gonna be in here talking ish when UNC plays State next year (or possibly in the ACC Tourney) lol

#176 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

yeah it's about time to shut the fug up

#177 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

That's your comeback? How about unc has over 222,300 students whereas Duke only has only 14,500. All of Duke's students wouldn't even fill up half of Wallace Wade whereas unc students could fill up Kenan 3 and a half times.

Good god what happened?! Did we just let 200,000 people in the last freshman class?

Last time I checked UNC had 18K undergrads and about 30K total

#178 captfluoro

captfluoro

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationHuntersville, NC

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Exactly.

I don't know any Carolina fans who only pull for their team when basketball season starts.

I don't know any Carolina fans who would easily trade a losing season as long as they beat State every year in FB and BB.

I don't know any Carolina fans who are obsessed with State & Duke.

Every Carolina fan Mr. Touchdown associates with is a REAL fan ALL year long. We support all our athletes that are humble enough to represent us and dawn our beautiful colors with pride, class, and sportsmanship.

Once Duke & State check out around the Sweet16, the college hoops forum will be back where it belongs. In the pampered, blessed hands of the fortunate Carolina fans.

You "don" clothes, not "dawn", but nice try. I would blame the academics at UNC but overall it is a good school, so you simply must be an idiot.

#179 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Good god what happened?! Did we just let 200,000 people in the last freshman class?

Last time I checked UNC had 18K undergrads and about 30K total

Sorry I didn't clarify, that's the number of students to attend unc in the last 6 years. Just trying to prove a point about how many people attend unc and how it should be able to sell out football games since mrtd says that unc fans pull for the heels in every sport.

#180 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

You "don" clothes, not "dawn", but nice try. I would blame the academics at UNC but overall it is a good school, so you simply must be an idiot.

You must not own an iPad.

Post reported, btw.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nc state, unc, basketball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.