#16 Third Degree

Third Degree

Paging Mr. Biakabutuka

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,757 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

In his fan Q&A on the Bobcats' website, Jordan said they're making every effort to explore rebranding possibilities. He said many people told him they want the Hornets name back, while a good number wanted to keep the bobcats and some "even wanted us to be named something other than Hornets or Bobcats."

I have difficulty believing this. No link, too tired to look for it but a quick trip to nba.com/bobcats will get you to "Chairman's Corner," where it's included.

#17 JccOldTime23

JccOldTime23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

In his fan Q&A on the Bobcats' website, Jordan said they're making every effort to explore rebranding possibilities. He said many people told him they want the Hornets name back, while a good number wanted to keep the bobcats and some "even wanted us to be named something other than Hornets or Bobcats."

I have difficulty believing this. No link, too tired to look for it but a quick trip to nba.com/bobcats will get you to "Chairman's Corner," where it's included.

I also have difficulty believing this. From what I've seen/heard the number of people wanting the name Hornets is at least 10 - 1 outnumbering the pro B**cats people.

#18 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hornets!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users