Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bP's 2012 Highlight vid

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[yt]s7N59xHArsE&list=UUEu0v1z7qQwr0Gf24c6d9-w&index=1[/yt]

Hope you enjoy.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

NIce video, but some reason it makes feel like I need to donate to a 3rd world country.

Posted · Report post

Solid! Loved it!

Posted · Report post

Nice! Miss your vids BP. Only thing about this was the music choice. :/ but still solid!

You should upload all of your 08 vids. I remember that one with DMX - dogs out (or something like that) against the Saints in season finale and there were others too!

Posted · Report post

Nice vid, but that song...................does not go well with football.

Posted · Report post

Agree with the others....love the video but that song just didn't do it for me. I actually turned off the sound and put on another song from my iTunes.

Posted · Report post

I actually enjoyed the song, although I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. Awesome video, I enjoyed it.

Posted · Report post

I remember getting a PM from someone about a vid i made back when I was doing a lot more on the reg.. They used to watch them with their kid and they couldn't do so when I started using some more vulgar songs- so I used other "pop" songs that they can listen to.. as a Dad now i totally understand where they were coming from, but maybe I will have to get back to my roots and use a real "banger" to satisfy those who dislike the music choice..

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bLACKpANTHER' timestamp='1361911176' post='2145491']
I remember getting a PM from someone about a vid i made back when I was doing a lot more on the reg.. They used to watch them with their kid and they couldn't do so when I started using some more vulgar songs- so I used other "pop" songs that they can listen to.. as a Dad now i totally understand where they were coming from, but maybe I will have to get back to my roots and use a real "banger" to satisfy those who dislike the music choice..
[/quote]

Just use the clean versions of the songs it works the same imo.

Posted · Report post

Nice clip. Agree with others the song isn't my favorite.

Posted · Report post

Music was awful.