Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bP's 2012 Highlight vid

11 posts in this topic

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

NIce video, but some reason it makes feel like I need to donate to a 3rd world country.

Posted

Solid! Loved it!

Posted

Nice! Miss your vids BP. Only thing about this was the music choice. :/ but still solid!

You should upload all of your 08 vids. I remember that one with DMX - dogs out (or something like that) against the Saints in season finale and there were others too!

Posted

Nice vid, but that song...................does not go well with football.

Posted

Agree with the others....love the video but that song just didn't do it for me. I actually turned off the sound and put on another song from my iTunes.

Posted

I actually enjoyed the song, although I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics. Awesome video, I enjoyed it.

Posted

I remember getting a PM from someone about a vid i made back when I was doing a lot more on the reg.. They used to watch them with their kid and they couldn't do so when I started using some more vulgar songs- so I used other "pop" songs that they can listen to.. as a Dad now i totally understand where they were coming from, but maybe I will have to get back to my roots and use a real "banger" to satisfy those who dislike the music choice..

Posted

I remember getting a PM from someone about a vid i made back when I was doing a lot more on the reg.. They used to watch them with their kid and they couldn't do so when I started using some more vulgar songs- so I used other "pop" songs that they can listen to.. as a Dad now i totally understand where they were coming from, but maybe I will have to get back to my roots and use a real "banger" to satisfy those who dislike the music choice..

Just use the clean versions of the songs it works the same imo.

Posted

Nice clip. Agree with others the song isn't my favorite.

Posted

Music was awful.