Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think we're getting through 7 rounds at this rate. :lol:

Posted

Just a heads up DCK, the Arizona Cardinals have Tampa Bays 4th round pick (109th overall) due to this trade:

Following a trade between the Buccaneers and Cardinals in which the Bucs traded the #43 and #109 picks for the Cardinals #38.

Posted

I don't think we're getting through 7 rounds at this rate. :lol:

Dnt pout bro. People are busy lol

Posted

so what if we dont get done lol its just a fantasy draft anyways.lol

Posted

It wasn't your pick yet, and you got removed from the Panthers for not being there for your second pick. Gotta represent the home team better than that man!

im in the middle of moving guys and dont have cable or internet yet which is why i wasnt present.. im still taking john jenkings DT UGA

Posted

We're getting to the Vikings deadline. Looks like CB is really high on their needs list. Maybe Poyer or Taylor for them?

Posted

We're getting to the Vikings deadline. Looks like CB is really high on their needs list. Maybe Poyer or Taylor for them?

I think they're also a wildcard team in selecting a QB since only Smith and Barkley are off the board considering Ponder's injury history and decline as the season progressed. Maybe Glennon, Wilson, Nassib or Manuel?

Posted

Glennon could make sense for them too, I just saw their owner actually signed Sean Smith, so they could hold off on CB. Also OLB is a big need and Sio Moore is still on the board. I would say one of those two....

Posted

edit: you got some extra time chief.

Posted

Hold up I havent had time to get on here today. Give me 15 mins to make a pick. Please not Poyer

Posted

Im on my phone so its hard to see who alls been taken. Is jamar taylor or amerson available?

Posted

Im on my phone so its hard to see who alls been taken. Is jamar taylor or amerson available?

both are available.