Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norris mocks Cyprien to us.

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Should we go ahead and bump all the anti Kuechly nonsense from last year as just a reminder what awesome pontificates you all are?

Sure Terrell McClain :-)

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh I am including myself in that. It's hilarious when someone takes such a negative definite stand against someone they have never met.

Posted

Your intellectual self-defense fell through -- that's what happened.

I like this guy.

Vacarro is extremely overrated, EXTREMELY. He is literally just the big name that idiots like chuck run around promoting because they don't know anything else nor do they watch tape.

I wouldn't be shocked or pissed at all if we went with the more superior player in Cyprien.

2 people like this

Posted

Damn man...what is your problem.

You are even more dickish than usual. Must have been a good night of drinking.

Not being a DICK.

Calling Vaccaro a 3rd rounder is insanely dumb!

Posted

Oh hell no you didn't !!!!! You did not just say something that stupid.

You say more stupid poo than anyone else on this board.... Vacarro is slow as piss and takes bad angles DO NOT WANT unless its in the 4th.

Posted

Should we go ahead and bump all the anti Kuechly nonsense from last year as just a reminder what awesome pontificates you all are?

Most of the people who are bashing Vacarro were pro keuchly including myself.

Posted

Not being a DICK.

Calling Vaccaro a 3rd rounder is insanely dumb!

Calling Cyprien a second is insanely dumb watch some tape....

He won't make it past the Ravens.

Posted

You say more stupid poo than anyone else on this board.... Vacarro is slow as piss and takes bad angles DO NOT WANT unless its in the 4th.

Never said I doesn't say stupid poo on here like everyone else. But Promethean Forerunner just beated be out. Vaccaro isn't no 3rd rounder so please quit. And if you were to believe it too, than yo @ss just out jump PF to be the idiot of this morning

Posted

Calling Cyprien a second is insanely dumb watch some tape....

He won't make it past the Ravens.

Wow! That's a hard statement

Posted

Never said I doesn't say stupid poo on here like everyone else. But Promethean Forerunner just beated be out. Vaccaro isn't no 3rd rounder so please quit. And if you were to believe it too, than yo @ss just out jump PF to be the idiot of this morning

You have horrid reading comprehension.....

Promethean said that IF Cyprian is a second rounder (meaning HE BELIEVES he will be a first) Then Vacccaro is a third rounder. He doesn't believe he will be a third you just cant read.

Posted

You have horrid reading comprehension.....

Promethean said that IF Cyprian is a second rounder (meaning HE BELIEVES he will be a first) Then Vacccaro is a third rounder. He doesn't believe he will be a third you just cant read.

Oh shut your hole up

Posted

Oh shut your hole up

Owned.