Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Joe Person: "Ron Edwards Will Be Cut"

60 posts in this topic

good

Plus Hardy's contract is up next year and Cam's after that we needs tha money

Panthers have a 5th year option with Cam.

Panthers have a 5th year option with Cam.

Cap number on that would be much more than a long term contract. It's the equivalent of a franchise tag based on the highest paid QB's.

when has person actually been a credible source of information?

he's throwing poo against the wall again and people are starting threads acting like he has actual knowledge and sources who know poo.

he's vying for a job at espn.

Plus Hardy's contract is up next year and Cam's after that we needs tha money

Yep. This is why I'm not optimistic on keeping Beason/DWill. The cap situation's just gonna get worse.

he's throwing poo against the wall again and people are starting threads acting like he has actual knowledge and sources who know poo.

It's no surprise that he likely will be cut. He's old, has never been healthy a full season here.

What if Person was NJPanthers?! COMPLETE MINDfug

Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).

Cutting Ron and Gamble should add up to 10 million alone. Right?

Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).

he also said that beane was a serious option for gm.

he's a poo flinger. throws enough capt obvious poo to keep people think he's worth paying attention to.

here's a clue...if he's not mentioning that he's hearing it from a team source, its 100% buttnugget.