Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Pat McCrory says there is no money for the stadium.

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#166 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

sorry my stance hasnt changed.

#167 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,550 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

But the publics iz fundin evil corporations!!!!!' This should make a progressive's head explode because of the incentives and the recipient is teh evil insurance company. All those shareholders are gonna get rich and the poor people of NC are paying for it!!!!!

#168 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

But the publics iz fundin evil corporations!!!!!' This should make a progressives head explode because of the incentives and the recipient is teh evil insurance company.

If thats what you think then I am sorry to let you down. I'd rather give $100M to MetLife 100 out of 100 times then give JR money for renovations.

#169 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Obama is gonna have a fit

#170 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

If thats what you think then I am sorry to let you down. I'd rather give $100M to MetLife 100 out of 100 times then give JR money for renovations.

Why? Surely MetLife doesn't need the public money. They make millions. Why can't they spend their money instead of taking tax incentives?

#171 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Obama is gonna have a fit

So because my thought process aligns with him on the majority of items I have to be all in with him? Sorry again....SCP and Obama

#172 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Why? Surely MetLife doesn't need the public money. They make millions. Why can't they spend their money instead of taking tax incentives?

2,600 new jobs>SCP can take escalator up and down for nachos.

#173 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Nachos!

Now I gotta go to moes damn it

#174 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Charlotte should buy the team. If the 20,000 I have spent on one seat over the last few years added to the motel stays and all the food and beer aint enough to keep them here, let them go. I just got a letter from the Panthers bragging on the consecutive sell outs.

#175 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

2,600 new jobs>SCP can take escalator up and down for nachos.

In the end it will be half that number and then Charlotte will get half of that. They might as well just say 26 kazzilion new jobs! In the end, public money is being used to prop up corporations that progressives hate. That has been the argument. spend your own money. Progressives are used to talking out of both sides of their mouths.

#176 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

And now I want nachos. Thanks.

#177 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,156 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

In the end it will be half that number and then Charlotte will get half of that. They might as well just say 26 kazzilion new jobs! In the end, public money is being used to prop up corporations that progressives hate. That has been the argument. spend your own money. Progressives are used to talking out of both sides of their mouths.

If I'm progressive does that make you regressive? But by your definition I cannot be because i support monies used on new jobs and new infrastructure

#178 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,603 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

So basically (and I am not completely familiar with the Met Life package) if I understand this correctly, Pat McCrory is full of sh!t?

Shocker /sarcasm

of course I said he was 2 days ago about funds being available *pats self on back*

#179 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,550 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

If I'm progressive does that make you regressive? But by your definition I cannot be because i support monies used on new jobs and new infrastructure

You have the right to pick and choose what you support. I know paying an extra $.25 when you eat out at Hooters downtown is completely unfair but giving a multimillion $$ insurance corp 12 years of tax breaks is just peachy. Thats fine. I just happen to think the Panthers offer a lot to this city and they should get the same reach around.

#180 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

you guys need a golden corral up there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com