Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koolkatluke

OMG! We need new Bigs!

25 posts in this topic

Wow, you're an awful poster koolkatluke. Are you 15?

Really new bitch??? You want to start off your account by taking shots at me.

Get your post up count before talking to me.

Point proven. lol. I don't need a high post count to observe the fact that both on this board and the Panthers board, you're a consistent troll who lacks a thorough knowledge of the game(s). Good try though.

1 person likes this

This is without a doubt one of the best pieces of gold the Huddle has ever poo out

This is without a doubt one of the best pieces of gold the Huddle has ever poo out

Haha didnt even notice that. Though its rather appropriate for the big man thread

1 person likes this

Haha didnt even notice that. Though its rather appropriate for the big man thread

you....I like your style

Point proven. lol. I don't need a high post count to observe the fact that both on this board and the Panthers board, you're a consistent troll who lacks a thorough knowledge of the game(s). Good try though.

So you are observing me on all the boards. So you actual spend time to read everything I post. You cyber follow me around a total stranger. Really??? And you call me a troll???

So you are observing me on all the boards. So you actual spend time to read everything I post. You cyber follow me around a total stranger. Really??? And you call me a troll???

Don't give yourself that much credit. Most of the time I see an idiotic post and your names tied to it. Its okay though, have fun being an internet tough guy. To contribute to the thread, I'd be happy with any big man projected to go in the lottery except Zeller