Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

When did he say this?

Can"t remember exactly. i have the panther news on my pulse app and it came thru thier feed. Which I imagine came from the observer in cha. Trying to find it but no luck so far. But it was an actual article. can"t remember the owners name. that might help find it easier. Seems like i got the message right after the sb

#32 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

When did he say this?

It was bruton smith.

#33 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,215 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

You do know there's another, better proposed LA stadium. http://losangelesfootballstadium.com/

That is a half assed stadium and garbage compared to Farmers.

#34 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

It was an article published in the charlotte observer tuesday feb 12th. Claims he'd buy if the price was right. And would not ask for public funding! sounds like a winner to me!!!!!

#35 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,955 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

It was bruton smith.

Oh, that CMS.

Fug that guy.

#36 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hawaiian Panthers.....

#37 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,920 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

JR will go wherever he can make the most cash/best venue etc. If the shyt he put on the field in 2010 doesn't convince you he doesn't give a damn about the fan base nothing will.

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,718 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

That's just cause you're stuck in redneckville, AL and want us all to suffer like you are.

yep :D

#39 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,955 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

JR will go wherever he can make the most cash/best venue etc. If the shyt he put on the field in 2010 doesn't convince you he doesn't give a damn about the fan base nothing will.

Yep, if there was ever a symbol of a big old "fug you" middle finger, it was Jimmy Clausen at QB.

#40 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

It wasn't Jimmy Clausen as much as it was everything else around Jimmeh. You can have the greatest buffalo wing in the world but if the blue cheese dressing that you dunk that worlds finest wings in has turds in it chances are that wing will taste like turds....that being said Jimmeh is turds

#41 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

Columbus Ohio could do a pro sports NFL team, I think.

#42 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

yeah yeah R.I.P or maybe uhm dont rest in peace. . not before I piss all over you.

wtf yeah rip LA proposal, woooh it was going to be so gooooood

edit: and btw, I got shake the Big Cat's paw in his neighborhood the other day. Got to tell him thank you for keeping the team here and sorry you get such a bad rap with the reporters.

double edit: and HAHAHAHA for all you in LA thinking that the worlds 17th most successful franchise would be moving.

#43 wwgd

wwgd

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

That is a half assed stadium and garbage compared to Farmers.

To be honest, I only prefer LA Football stadium since it'd be a 10 minute drive from my place.

#44 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,643 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Please...you need to learn a little about the history of the NFL before you have to the gall to call me stupid. Read, if you can, about the 1995 Browns, and how they had a 11-5 season and looked to be going to the Super Bowl the next year with Belichick at head coach, only to find out they were being moved half way through the season. Cleveland might be a craphole, but it had rabid and loyal fans, and the franchise was on the rise, yet they still got moved. Please check yourself before you think we'd be 100% safe.

LA is too valuable without a team. It's a cash cow the NFL wants to milk a few more years.

Every single time team ownership needs public funding for a new stadium, the NFL is there to say "oh that team is a nice candidate to move to LA."
Suddenly public money is available. Once every team has a brand new $2 billion stadium, the NFL might actually consider putting a team in LA. As of now, however, that leverage is needed.

#45 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Yep, if there was ever a symbol of a big old "fug you" middle finger, it was Jimmy Clausen at QB.

As if he knew Jimmy Clausen was pure dog poo, he didn't make the decision to start Clausen, Fox did. Clausen was a BACKUP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com