Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wealth Inequality in America

271 posts in this topic

Posted

If gs is in a tower looking down on people he is not the only one in this thread...just saying

Posted

If gs is in a tower looking down on people he is not the only one in this thread...just saying

Who else?

Posted

off the top of my 1 cup of coffee this am head...madhatter

Posted

Meh... he was just responding to Cantrell's typical attacks. Unlike some on here (Cantrell) I don't assume anything about the people I'm discussing topics with.

I usually don't agree with you on political issues, or hatter for that matter, (heh, heh) but we can generally have an adult discussion...

I've seen you and hatter go at it before and get a little personal, but I always assumed that was because you knew each other irl... maybe that's not a good assumption idk.

Either way, my point is... and Cantrell has admitted to such in another thread, that Cantrell thinks Cantrell is better than everyone on this board. It's really hard to have any legitimate discussion in light of that whether you agree or not.

Posted

You and I have gone at it a few times in here....and I had gotten personal on many occassions. That was wrong of me and for that I apologize. I do not have anything personal against you....we just don't see eye to eye on political topics.

I have met you many times at the TG....shared some good food/beer with each other....and you are a really nice guy. I feel bad for the personal attacks that I have made in the past.

But GS is over the top and ridiculous.

Posted

I am posting on a MB....don't really care that much about sentence syntax, grammer, etc here.

As for intellingence....I will absolutely guarantee you that you are not even in the same ballpark as I am.

SAT....1510

Scholarship offers.....Duke, West Point, Northwestern

Graduated with double majors in Acctounting and Economics....3.8 GPA

MBA in International Finance....4.0 GPA and first in my class

I took the academic abilities that I was born with....worked hard in school...and have achieved financial success due to both.

So, keep sitting on the sidelines bitching about how the world is unfair. I will make sure to wave and then give you the finger as I fly past your stagnant ass.

If you got scholarship offers to those schools then why the fug did you go to UNC Charlotte?

Where did you get your MBA?

Posted

I am posting on a MB....don't really care that much about sentence syntax, grammer, etc here.

As for intellingence....I will absolutely guarantee you that you are not even in the same ballpark as I am.

SAT....1510

Scholarship offers.....Duke, West Point, Northwestern

Graduated with double majors in Acctounting and Economics....3.8 GPA

MBA in International Finance....4.0 GPA and first in my class

I took the academic abilities that I was born with....worked hard in school...and have achieved financial success due to both.

So, keep sitting on the sidelines bitching about how the world is unfair. I will make sure to wave and then give you the finger as I fly past your stagnant ass.

If you got scholarship offers to those schools then why the fug did you go to UNC Charlotte?

Posted

loving the ad hominem itt

Posted

Accepted the scholarship to West Point...had to turn the others down,

Did one semester at West Point and decided that a military career was not what I wanted. So, I rescinded my commission and came home at Christmas and did not go back.

I did not want to lose a semester but it was too late to enroll anywhere for the spring semester. I hand delivered my transcripts to Charlotte to see if they would admit me...which they did on the spot.

Only expected to do one semester there. But, I decided to major in and Charlotte actually has one if the best acctg programs in the southeast.

So, I stayed here.

Posted

too bad you didn't get a scholarship to davidson

Posted

too bad you didn't get a scholarship to davidson

Davidson is a fantastic school. But I was not interested in liberal arts schools.

Originally thought about going into engineering....and Davudson did not have an engineering program.

Posted

i thought they had a really good economics department, but i could be wrong