• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Lets hold up for a second. Just bc his name was in consideration as a MVP candidate last season doesnt mean he's up there with Calvin. Never to the day I die will Harvin get Calvin/Larry's money. Harvin if lucky, might get a Desean contract.

I'm not saying he's up there with Calvin Johnson, I'm saying that he's saying he's up there with Calvin Johnson.

targeting a deal in the range of Calvin Johnson's as opposed to Dwayne Bowe or Vincent Jackson.
Harvin considers himself a "special" player and reportedly wants $16.5 annually, which would put him right behind Megatron ($18.8M average) and ahead of Larry Fitzgerald ($16.06M). Bowe and Jackson, the NFL's third and fourth highest-paid wideouts, collect $11.2M and $11.1M per year, respectively. Per Cole, Harvin "threatened to walk out on the team" last offseason after hearing the Patriots gave Aaron Hernandez a contract extension after only two NFL seasons. "[The Vikings are] in a tough spot," one source told Cole. "If you don't take some aggressive action, this could get really bad." Harvin seems 50:50 to be a Viking in 2013.

#72 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm not saying he's up there with Calvin Johnson, I'm saying that he's saying he's up there with Calvin Johnson.

Ok I got you. But when it comes to money, everyone thinks they're up there with the best (calvin/larry). Atleast, he aint Titus thinking he's better than Calvin lol

#73 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

I just don't think any NFL team will pay him Calvin Johnson money. He is starting to look unattractive to me now with his self valuation.

outside of you posting that....I have never heared anyone suggest such a thing.

#74 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

outside of you posting that....I have never heared anyone suggest such a thing.

Sorry I didn't post the quote from Rotoworld earlier.

targeting a deal in the range of Calvin Johnson's as opposed to Dwayne Bowe or Vincent Jackson.
Harvin considers himself a "special" player and reportedly wants $16.5 annually, which would put him right behind Megatron ($18.8M average) and ahead of Larry Fitzgerald ($16.06M). Bowe and Jackson, the NFL's third and fourth highest-paid wideouts, collect $11.2M and $11.1M per year, respectively. Per Cole, Harvin "threatened to walk out on the team" last offseason after hearing the Patriots gave Aaron Hernandez a contract extension after only two NFL seasons. "[The Vikings are] in a tough spot," one source told Cole. "If you don't take some aggressive action, this could get really bad." Harvin seems 50:50 to be a Viking in 2013.

#75 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I guess what I meant was....I haven't heard someone not named Percy Harvin ever suggest such a thought.

#76 ZackAttack23

ZackAttack23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

If they had good photo shoppers, they'd photoshop Harvin while in a Vikings jersey, but make it a Panthers one.

#77 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

4 seasons in the NFL and Harvin has actually played in all 16 games.... once.

#78 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Just remember cole was another guy drinking the brandon Beane juice

#79 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• LocationFLORIDA
HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

he would be good...but too much money for a slot guy who does not specialize in strecthing the field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users