#1 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

Was litsening to the Sean Haterty(sp) on the radio today....If yall dont know him he makes Rush Limbugh look like a democrat.....Any way, he made the Comment that the Obama Administration have royally screwed us for years and that the "Recession" will be worse because of the things he has done. He said that we should have done nothing to help the economy, and that the Health Care reform plan now will bank rupt the country.......

I must say that i do not agree with the health plan but to do nothing for the economy??? Let the entire credit market and the Auto industry collapse?? Would it make things better????

PS....this guy has been the biggest Obama basher since day one. No matter what obama says or does its wrong. He has also said that the Obama Administration is out to get him

Do you take a guy like this seriously???

#2 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,115 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

It's easy to say how your plan would have been better once another is in place.

I don't think that the recession will be worse under his plan, but the recovery from debt could be longer - there were not many economists that agreed with this yokel, I can tell you that.

Doing nothing based on a conservative idea of what a free market economy "is" means that you are acting based on what you would like things to be like, not how they are.

#3 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,680 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

I don't think that the recession will be worse under his plan, but the recovery from debt could be longer - there were not many economists that agreed with this yokel, I can tell you that.

Doing nothing based on a conservative idea of what a free market economy "is" means that you are acting based on what you would like things to be like, not how they are.

Oh yeah? Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sorry, your avatar has me to distracted to come up with a decent response. Be back in 10 minutes. On second thought, make it 5.

#4 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

Was litsening to the Sean Haterty(sp) on the radio today....If yall dont know him he makes Rush Limbugh look like a democrat.....Any way, he made the Comment that the Obama Administration have royally screwed us for years and that the "Recession" will be worse because of the things he has done. He said that we should have done nothing to help the economy, and that the Health Care reform plan now will bank rupt the country.......

I must say that i do not agree with the health plan but to do nothing for the economy??? Let the entire credit market and the Auto industry collapse?? Would it make things better????

PS....this guy has been the biggest Obama basher since day one. No matter what obama says or does its wrong. He has also said that the Obama Administration is out to get him

Who?

#5 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

"Do nothing" is not a plan. It's just a very, very, very easy way to say what was done was wrong without having to provide a different solution.

#6 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Who?

Not sure how to spell his last name ...hard to look him up becuse of it

#7 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

Sorry its Sean Hannity......

http://radiotime.com...StationId=29124

http://www.hannity.com/

#8 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,230 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

I was mocking.... :D I can't stand the guy.

#9 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

I was mocking.... :D I can't stand the guy.

Its cool should have found out his name before posting.....but had to say what i had to say

no i swear i will go away

J/k

lol

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:24 AM

A lot of people told everybody Obama's "I will only tax those who make over X amount of dollars" plan was BS. The man had unbelievable amounts of money poured into his campaign (a sore spot with me, since he snaked his way out of an agreement with McCain), which makes him beholden to all kinds of groups which means more spending and more taxes. He literally doubled what Bush did in one fell swoop, spending wise. Ask all of the people who are without jobs right now if they are benefitting, and then ask all the people who are about to foot the bill.

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,115 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:50 AM

I don't recall Obama telling anyone that the economy was going to be fixed in four months. We've hardly spent any of that money yet - it takes time to get things rolling in an at least halfway responsible fashion. Of course you know this, and if the government had just dumped the money out there willy nilly, you'd be on here telling us about the complete lack of oversight this crazy plan has.

Obama is taking the middle road on implementing this, probably due to the outcry from the bonus thing being rushed through, and of course it's a waste as people like you will never, ever, be understanding of whats being attempted, never mind approving.

#12 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:16 AM

I don't recall Obama telling anyone that the economy was going to be fixed in four months.

I could list several people on this forum that think that's what he said, or at least think it would have been possible with the Old Fart/YouBetcha! Administration.

#13 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,108 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hannity are Rush are both entertainers. They say things to get ratings. It's that simple.

I agree with parts of what he says, and disagree with lots of what he says.

#14 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

Hannity is Rush's little brother. He listens to Rush's program and says the same thing. They both look like democrats to me in that the opposition party does nothing right. I don't know much about banking but if GM had been allowed to go to poo, naturally, I think the others would have eventually gained in two ways. First, less competition from the Chevy. Second they would have been made aware that Uncle Sam was no longer in the biz of bail outs. I believe that GM would not have been managed in such a way as not to fail except knowing the check was on the way.
Here I sit in NC, unemployed. The clintons fuged the cigarette makers, actually taking billions from to pay for "medical cost". I see the obamas are going to crank that program back up. They sent me no assistance to cover my cost of quiting. They sent me no money to cover my cost of cancer surgery I have had twice. (My doctor told me that he had no doubt my cancer was caused by smoking. ) Well I didn't ask for anything. I am now going to school to be retrained for another career in which I will be lucky to start at $15 per hour, so I can pay taxes to subsidise unionized auto worker that make a great deal more than that. (I have many classmates in the same dam boat.) My 401k has evaporated. (I have lost a bunch in GM stock alone. ) Rest assured that the poor executive of GM that were fired got a good share of the first 13 BILLION. They will never have to work again.
I don't to wish to sound like the deadbeats that say "the government should help us out." I have never felt the government should pay for my bad decisions or been one to count on government assistance. But to see them giving BILLIONS to GM while allowing , no forcing NC mills to relocate off shore pisses my off. I could bite a GD nail in half.

#15 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,500 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:11 AM

Here's the rub:

Obama inherited an unbelievable amount of bullsh*t from the previous administration. Two wars, bank failures, automotive industry in collapse, mortgage crisis etc.

The Hannitys of the world would have criticized him for whatever decision he would have made. "You let GM go bankrupt!?!" became "You are spending us into oblivion by giving these companies money!" He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. Hannity is just a colossal douchebag. And the funniest part of it is, all these people Obama bailed out at the top of these companies were Republican fat cats who sucked at running a business.

Obama's biggest fault IMO is trying to do too much at once, and caring more about what people think than he should. No more interviews or burger outings to show how blue collar you are. We like you already. Just get to work, one thing at a time, and do it right. Now is the best chance you're going to have.

Also, Sean Hannity should go play in traffic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com