Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All- ACC

11 posts in this topic

Posted

ALL-ACC FIRST TEAM

Mason Plumlee Duke

Erick Green Virginia Tech

Shane Larkin Miami

Joe Harris Virginia

Richard Howell NC State

ALL-ACC SECOND TEAM

Seth Curry Duke

Kenny Kadji Miami

Lorenzo Brown NC State

Reggie Bullock North Carolina

James Michael McAdoo North Carolina

ALL-ACC THIRD TEAM

Michael Snaer Florida State

C.J. Leslie NC State

Ryan Anderson Boston College

Quinn Cook Duke

Devin Booker Clemson

Akil Mitchell Virginia

Posted

Bullock and jmm but no hairston? Also kelly not making it is a joke. I could care less how many acc games he played. Duke is a totally different team with him in the line up.

Posted

As a Carolina fan, I'm super surprised that Seth isn't first team. Kind of disappointed about that because I go to Liberty and I also went to school with him at Charlotte Christian.

Posted

Hairston didn't play enough evidently. TBH I haven't been all that impressed with McAdoo, so I'm surprised he made 2nd.

Posted

Hairston didn't play enough evidently. TBH I haven't been all that impressed with McAdoo, so I'm surprised he made 2nd.

Agreed with everything you said.... I think Kelly and Hairston missed because they didn't play enough

McAdoo... I don't know what his deal is. I see no improvement from him (besides his jump shot). He just doesn't play like a big man

Posted

And his jump shot still sucks. I've never seen so many bricks from as close as he shoots them.

Posted

I guess I'm being too hard on McAdoo. He has been dealing with a back injury all year, so that's probably what his deal is. I've had back problems before and I could barely walk, much less shoot a basketball.

Posted

I guess I'm being too hard on McAdoo. He has been dealing with a back injury all year, so that's probably what his deal is. I've had back problems before and I could barely walk, much less shoot a basketball.

Hopefully that's what it is.... Because he's been a HUGE disappointment this season

He needs to start playing more like a big man instead of a SF

Posted

Hopefully that's what it is.... Because he's been a HUGE disappointment this season

He needs to start playing more like a big man instead of a SF

He has no post moves.

Posted

I would still rather have CJ Leslie than Macapoo

Posted

Sucks that Curry didn't make first team but I get it. Not going to take him over Eric Green's 25 ppg, and Larkin was the key player on a team that no one expected to be good. Harris and Howell are forwards so they don't matter for Curry. Glad to see Quinn on the third team, even though Kelly's impact has been huge, and plumlee's big jump to an impact player has been very important, I think the continuity of having a strong TRUE PG on the team is what makes Quinn Cook our MVP for the year.