• 4,654 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

#2 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Had 11 rec for 187 yards good video shows some stuff where austin messed up too.

#3 TruthVsComfort

TruthVsComfort

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

Damn he is impressive on tape. He could be about as good as Steve Smith. If the Panthers believe in him enough to select him at 14, I will be very excited to have him.

#4 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

He is very impressive.Can we get in his hands enough to rate a 14th pick I don't know.Reminds me of randall cobb and smitty .I think if we could use him as a scat back,slot receiver and in returns he may warrant the 14th pick.The guy can flat fly and can make things happen in space. Is a Percy harvin type talent worth a 14th pick I think so

#5 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

would be a nice pickup for a team needing a rb/slot wr

#6 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Damn he is impressive on tape. He could be about as good as Steve Smith. If the Panthers believe in him enough to select him at 14, I will be very excited to have him.

His vertical is terrible in comparison to Smith's. Also while rarely mentioned Smith is one of the strongest receivers in the game and its makes a difference. Smith put up 22 reps at the combine and Austin had 14 for comparison.

#7 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

^^ i dont think hes strong as percy either......ive seen percy take massive hits and keep his balance.......

#8 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,818 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

His vertical is terrible in comparison to Smith's. Also while rarely mentioned Smith is one of the strongest receivers in the game and its makes a difference. Smith put up 22 reps at the combine and Austin had 14 for comparison.

Have to agree with this Smitty was alot stronger and better leaping abililty. Austin can go up for the catches and in traffic. But to fight off 2 tacklers at the same time like Smitty he cant do it.

Also one play that stands out is against Texas. Austin leaped up and caught the ball for a first down was impressive as the defender was right there. At the 5:33 mark good leaping ability there. but he tackler was a little nice to him.

#9 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Va

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

He's fast and can make guys miss. However his size shows and can be kind of easy to bring down at times. Kind of like DeSean Jackson. Teams will probably just try to throw him around and get him frustrated. What makes Smitty so unique is the fact that it's really hard to throw him around.

#10 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

percy put up 19 reps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com