Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Tavon Austin to Work Out With The Panthers

Sweet. Wouldn't be first choice necessarily, but I like the guy.

Fug it lets draft him. I'm a believer that if you produce in college and also tear up the combine you will succeed in the nfl. Austin did both with flying colors. Dude just make plays, you can never have enough of those guys on your team

Fug it lets draft him. I'm a believer that if you produce in college and also tear up the combine you will succeed in the nfl. Austin did both with flying colors. Dude just make plays, you can never have enough of those guys on your team

Shhh don't tell some people that. Some just know him cause he runs fast and everyone knows you can get a fast guy in the 6th rd.

In all seriousness I would be cool with the pick obviously but also realize if a guy like star or warmack is there it would be hard to pass on them. It will be fun to see where our new gm goes with his first pick but I'd be willing to guess its one of the lines since he emphasized that's how he learned to build a team

For this who have only known of him from sportscenter or combine results please see the thread in NFL Free Agency .

See Tavon Austin's Oklahoma game and see his explosion and game chaning ability and then say...ill only take him in the second. If he lasts till late then a good team could become great as he is Percy Harvin, Steve Smith in terms of explosive change of direction, body control and fighting for passes in the air. Wish he was taller but oh well!!

If Target guys are not there Austin is a fantastic choice at 14 bc he will not be there in the second. Trading down is not a likley option.

lol....arguing over whether he compares more to wallace or harvin and at the same time saying wouldn't take him until the 2nd.

its all lol and derpy derp at this point. who looks like who and where he goes is harmless spec.

For this who have only known of him from sportscenter or combine results please see the thread in NFL Free Agency .

See Tavon Austin's Oklahoma game and see his explosion and game chaning ability and then say...ill only take him in the second. If he lasts till late then a good team could become great as he is Percy Harvin, Steve Smith in terms of explosive change of direction, body control and fighting for passes in the air. Wish he was taller but oh well!!

If Target guys are not there Austin is a fantastic choice at 14 bc he will not be there in the second. Trading down is not a likley option.

For all the lazy people..

Guy in undoubtedly a playmaker, his cutting ability shows shades of Barry Sanders. However, for a QB that throws the ball notoriously high, do we really want 2 sub 5'10 receivers starting? Seattle has started changing the trend of smaller CBs, would this guy be able to get off a jam by Richard Sherman? Or would he only be able to play slot? That's the question.

I would love to get Tavon Austin. He could give Cam a GREAT slot receiver and another elite play-maker.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88