Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Tavon Austin to Work Out With The Panthers

69 posts in this topic

The only description that is relevant, is if Gettleman would describe him as a playmaker.

lol....arguing over whether he compares more to wallace or harvin and at the same time saying wouldn't take him until the 2nd.

1 person likes this

I know, many more workouts still coming up.

I can't see us bringing in a WR through FA. If any, it'll be another Naanee kind of guy.

We do not need anymore Naanee type of guys.We are loaded with them

do yall think Shula will use Tavon right?

The guy can make plays.He is versatile as he can play,slot, scat back, and punt and kick-off returns. He has elite speed and acceleration. As far as being the deep threat...I dont know if he was really given the opportunity but with his speed it certainly not out of the question.

Do not want at 14.

Well, we better do something in the draft because we ain't done poo in free agency.

1. FA started yesterday at four. A team with 4 mil in extra money may not be ready to make an ill-advised splash like Miami and these other teams blowing money. It has been seventeen hours.

2.Lets get cerebral.

The guy can make plays.He is versatile as he can play,slot, scat back, and punt and kick-off returns. He has elite speed and acceleration. As far as being the deep threat...I dont know if he was really given the opportunity but with his speed it certainly not out of the question.

Speed does not equal success. Drafting a slot receiver who plays special teams at 14 would prove to the league that Carolina has no problem picking at the top of the draft year in and year out.

He's basically Mike Wallace 2.0.

I don't see us taking him 14th overall but it doesn't hurt to look.

Im sorry but not even close

I like him but I'm not sure I do at 14 if Trufant, Warmack or Star are still on the board.