Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

We have gone 23-41

66 posts in this topic

I would argue the point that we have a true front office architecture but alas I do not work for them or know the inner working.

Funny this is the one conspiracy theory you have a hard time believing in

I would argue the point that we have a true front office architecture but alas I do not work for them or know the inner working.

Funny this is the one conspiracy theory you have a hard time believing in

Heh, you have no idea what I believe and don't believe. Just because I argue a point doesn't mean that I believe it.

That aside, I do believe my position in this particular argument.

And I do mine. Which is why we have Gettleman and not a younger more promising GM

And I do mine. Which is why we have Gettleman and not a younger more promising GM

More promising? Gettleman is probably the most qualified person in the league from a player personnel perspective. What exactly is not promising about him?

So qualified and driven he took a step back in the Giants Org because he never thought he'd be given the chance to be a GM in the NFL...which makes him the perfect Richardson puppet when we dangled the GM carrot.

Same goes for Rivera.

Why spend the money on quality when there are deals to be had and pawns to buy

You don't get to be as crappy of a franchise as we are by one component going bad. We are a perfect storm of ineptitude.

His biggest fault was giving the car keys to Hurney

yeah i can totally see his heart heart transplant effecting the team since he's not just the owner but the GM and HC as well.

lol

heart transplant has nothing to do with our sucking and everything to do with who he had under employment and bad management decisions in not firing hurney when he let fox go and let hurney hire the next coach who he apparently thought would do the same thing the same way as fox.

reading too much into it there, panthro.

"When Andrew Luck decided to stay in school, it was Jerry Richardson that called him to ask if the organization had played a role in his decision"

^^^ From the article JR just posted. I had no idea Jerry called Luck to see if his infamous pie chart press conference caused him to stay in school.