Photo
- - - - -

Any realistic shot at Cordarrelle Patterson?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#46 Dash Global

Dash Global

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

I dont want a NT in the 1st or 2nd. Can get a vet in FA or a run stuffer later in the draft.

We need to go WR, CB, or LT in the 1st - 2nd.

Outside of the CB from bama I dont think there is a CB worthy of the 14th pick. Johnson wont be there at 14 either so no go on a LT.

Patterson is alot of risk at 14 imo. Dont like drafting WR that high that dont have good hands to go along with size and playmaking ability.

We need to trade down at all costs.

#47 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

I dont want a NT in the 1st or 2nd. Can get a vet in FA or a run stuffer later in the draft.

We need to go WR, CB, or LT in the 1st - 2nd.

Outside of the CB from bama I dont think there is a CB worthy of the 14th pick. Johnson wont be there at 14 either so no go on a LT.

Patterson is alot of risk at 14 imo. Dont like drafting WR that high that dont have good hands to go along with size and playmaking ability.

We need to trade down at all costs.

Yeah, we've used free agency and late-round draft picks for NTs since Kris Jenkins. How's that turned out?

Trufant at 14th makes sense. He's the second best CB in the draft who also possesses shutdown potential. If not him, then Alford will be available in the second (who's a huge sleeper).