• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

One thing I didn't mention in my original post has to do with Rivera. I'm not in the camp that thinks he should have been brought back, and I still think it was a mistake. I'm also still hoping that I'm wrong about that.

im in the camp that is extremely disappointed that this decision was made with no GM.

#32 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

One thing I didn't mention in my original post has to do with Rivera. I'm not in the camp that thinks he should have been brought back, and I still think it was a mistake. I'm also still hoping that I'm wrong about that.

I really wanted him gone more than quite possibly anyone. He's back so I am hoping for the best. The silver lining for me is the guy can coach a Defense. If we add another playmaker in the draft then it would be hard for anyone to fug up our offense unless they go bat poo crazy and outthink themselves as Chud did last year.

I just have to hope that he can learn to imrprove his game management you know like not calling a timeout so John Kasay can kick a field goal at the end of half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com