Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC gets a big "f*ck you" from NCAA selection committee

44 posts in this topic

Posted

So the ACC did get screwed?

Lol

I said Miami was the only team you could make a case for that they got screwed.

Posted

Not what Bilas said. Ill take his opinion over yours, thanks.

Maryland had a better RPI, better SOS, more wins, and went further in the ACC tourney. So tell me again how UVA should go over Maryland?

Posted

Maryland had a better RPI, better SOS, more wins, and went further in the ACC tourney. So tell me again how UVA should go over Maryland?

Ask Bilas.

Regarding the terps not getting in - its just a testament of how far beating duke will take you.

Posted

BigQueefDaddy who are your F4 selections

Posted

Ask Bilas.

Regarding the terps not getting in - its just a testament of how far beating duke will take you.

Why the hell don't you tell me? Think for yourself, don't just rattle off what some talking head on TV said. You told me UVA got shafted so tell me why they deserve to be in.

Posted

BigQueefDaddy who are your F4 selections

See this is what you do, you start the name calling and then when somebody comes at you you play the victim. Classy carolina fan!

Posted

See this is what you do, you start the name calling and then when somebody comes at you you play the victim. Classy carolina fan!

Just curious about who your final four picks are.

Do you have enough friends to enter a pool?

Posted

I found it funny that mrtd said that someone was more concerned about unc than their own team...when he has a Albany pic instead of a unc pic under his name