• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#586 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 927 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

UNC and Duke get calls because they have Hall of Fame coaches whining and screaming the whole game for them. Pretending like it's because any other reason is just willful ignorance.

Meanwhile, Gottfried stands up and starts bitching to a ref after a call that pretty much decided the UNC State ACC tourney game last year and he gets told to "Sit the fug down, and shut the fug up." That would never happen to ol' Roy or K. You guys get special treatment whether you like to admit it or not.

#587 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

This is what all of you UNC fans sound like.......

Your starting 5 were almost all 5 * recruits.
PG Marcus = 35
SG Dex = 18
WF PJ = 20
WF Reg = 11

PF JMM = 4

Nobody else put the talent on the floor that UNC had this year. No excuse for a rebuilding year.

#588 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

Hilarious.

Derp derp, thatz cawz we hayv guud big mens that pownd the bal enside.

UNC fans do not want to admit it but they're favored up and down in this conference in more ways than one.

I agree 100%, this is what I have been trying to explain to them for 2 days.

#589 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

UNC and Duke get calls because they have Hall of Fame coaches whining and screaming the whole game for them. Pretending like it's because any other reason is just willful ignorance.

Meanwhile, Gottfried stands up and starts bitching to a ref after a call that pretty much decided the UNC State ACC tourney game last year and he gets told to "Sit the fug down, and shut the fug up." That would never happen to ol' Roy or K. You guys get special treatment whether you like to admit it or not.

I also agree with this, I know Duke gets favorable calls at times which is why I don't bitch and complain when one goes the other way. Great programs get the calls kind of like Jordan used to get the calls. I just can't imagine how other fans of teams in the ACC feel hearing unc fans complain about the refs.

#590 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hilarious.

Derp derp, thatz cawz we hayv guud big mens that pownd the bal enside.

UNC fans do not want to admit it but they're favored up and down in this conference in more ways than one.

We're they favored to win the ACC this year? Who was?

Again, the duke "fans" more concerned about what UNC is or isn't doing than their tough s16 game against Gary Harris and MSU.

#591 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Also, Chris Collins accepts Northwestern head coach position. Confirmed from many outlets.

Chris Collins is a Duke assistant, Duke fans.

#592 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

Also, Chris Collins accepts Northwestern head coach position. Confirmed from many outlets.

Chris Collins is a Duke assistant, Duke fans.

Really, I'd never heard of him.....

#593 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

Doesn't surprise me.

I read he won't remain w/ Duke and some other dude will take his spot for the rest of the NCAAs.

#594 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

Doesn't surprise me.

I read he won't remain w/ Duke and some other dude will take his spot for the rest of the NCAAs.

That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Also, you read wrong. He is staying with the team until NCAAs end.

Coach K's assistants are now at Buffalo, Stanford, Harvard, Northwestern, and Notre Dame.

#595 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:56 AM

Again, the duke "fans" more concerned about what UNC is or isn't doing than their tough s16 game against Gary Harris and MSU.

This coming from a unc fan that was more concerned with who Duke was playing then his own heels. See the avatar.

#596 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Doesn't surprise me.

Yeah Collins will remain with the team until after the NCAA's. He flew to Indy with the team this morning. Great news for Collins and Hurley got hired at Buffalo yesterday. It will be interesting to see who Collins goes after to complete his staff, maybe Greg Paulus from OSU?

#597 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Yeah Collins will remain with the team until after the NCAA's. He flew to Indy with the team this morning. Great news for Collins and Hurley got hired at Buffalo yesterday. It will be interesting to see who Collins goes after to complete his staff, maybe Greg Paulus from OSU?

Hopefully not, Paulus is my least favorite marquee Duke player of all time. That is if you don't include the waste of space's that Lance Thomas was and Josh Hairston is.

#598 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Reading comprehension fail.

#599 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hopefully not, Paulus is my least favorite marquee Duke player of all time. That is if you don't include the waste of space's that Lance Thomas was and Josh Hairston is.

Nate James is likely to slide back on to the coaching staff.

#600 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

Looks like Paulus will be in Collins staff and ODU wants Jeff Capel. Duke players are taking over the entire world of college basketball coaching.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MARCH MADNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com