Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CamNewton316

Keenan Allen to work out with panthers April 9

352 posts in this topic

Still talking poo after I just showed you where I was trying to talk football. Instead of starting a convo based off what I wrote, you're still trying.

Have fun at the Walmart today.

How someone can take offense to what I posted is funny.

I'll use simple words this time. You posted your opinion I didn't disagree with it and neither did anybody else. So what are you looking for? A debate on something I agree with?

Then we come back to this Walmart thing you are so fascinated with.

Since you already dug a hole larger than you expected, find someone to bury you in it.

The refusal to read and better yourself is what's scary about you.

LOL People love to change sides when it's debate time.

Every fuging Nfl person i know looks down on wide out(interms of speed) who run a 4.5-4.7......they are considered slow.

Patton ran a 4.5 at the combine I believe....hmmmm perfect!

But all week they talk up Patterson's and Austin's speed, but when it's time for them to look right, they try to say 4.5 is fast.......HUDDLE MAGIC!

Because there's more to a WR than fugin straightline speed holy fuging poo.

Please don't draft players soley based on their speed. Please don't be the Raiders.

Rivera said something very interesting earlier. He implied that he and Dave were looking at receivers beyond just size and speed. They want a playmaker with: "vision in the open field, intelligence and adaptability."

Definitely sounds like Allen to anybody whose watched him play.

Rivera said something very interesting earlier. He implied that he and Dave were looking at receivers beyond just size and speed. They want a playmaker with: "vision in the open field, intelligence and adaptability."

Keenan Allen.

It could also mean that Rivera and Dave are eyeing Austin. Tavon has great vision and is quite resourceful when plays break down. I'm unaware of where Austin places in terms of football IQ however. I guess we'll see on draft day.

If we want a WR in the first, I think we should move up and draft Patterson, or take Allen at 14 if he is there. Austin is so much more of a luxury player.

If we want a WR in the first, I think we should move up and draft Patterson, or take Allen at 14 if he is there. Austin is so much more of a luxury player.

IMO. I think Patterson is third out of that list.

IMO. I think Patterson is third out of that list.

I agree.

IMO, Austin, Keenan, then Patterson. But I would have Da'Rick Rogers over both Keenan and Patterson.

Anyone seen Patterson's pro day today?