Photo
- - - - -

New Madden 10 Panthers vid

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#16 The Question

The Question

May DWill save us all.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

I like the scoreboard and playbook style in 09, it looks good though and I would be doing the Madden community a sin if I wasn't to be the best one to play with the panthers on live haha.

Delhomme is WAY to ripped.
Cmon EA.

Edited by The Question, 15 June 2009 - 03:07 PM.

#17 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

Been reading the developers blog, they spread-out the ratings this year so that superstars would really shine. In past years, an "average" player was in the 80's while a superstar was in the 90's and the result was not that much of a difference between a good player and a great player.

My biggest concern is the lack of pressure Peppers is getting against the Oakland OL, he should be all over Russell...

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

#18 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,344 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

this is a prob with peppers in the game..with me his speed is always high for a DE but his strength is low so he never puts on a lot of pressure in the game..i got more sacks one season with taylor

Agreed, his strength rating and block shedding should be right up there with his speed.

#19 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

^^^^ Yeah as someone stated the ratings changed this year...before Matt Moore would be in the 70's HIGH 60's now he's a 55...I'm just going to have to remember they scrapped the old ratings.

#20 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Very sketch...... Moose a 79??? Come on.

#21 cbaby3145

cbaby3145

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:19 PM

pretty beast. cant wait for it. anyone see stewart nd williams in the crowd at Raw in Charlotte?

#22 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:36 PM

lol that guy audibled into a play action when the raiders were showing blitz what a dumbass

#23 Stim

Stim

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

those graphics didnt look any better than 09

#24 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

umm, cuz they didn't focus on graphics but all the things that make the game as close to a sim as possible with a year's development time. Remember guys, its took 2k5 years to get to well 2k5. Let's wait for the impressive reviews to come in and EA renew Ian Cummings artist direction.

#25 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

I disagree it looks more refined with better shading. The visors and helmets look better, plus they added hand towels and chain gang.

#26 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:48 PM

I disagree it looks more refined with better shading. The visors and helmets look better, plus they added hand towels and chain gang.

yea, those are the improvements i mean, the graphics engine might not have been touched up but they fixed up all the million little tiny minor things they had wrong and that means a lot at the end. I noticed tho that all teams have their QB phone the OC but some OC's (such as ours) actually are on the sidelines.

#27 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Remember guys, its took 2k5 years to get to well 2k5. Let's wait for the impressive reviews to come in and EA renew Ian Cummings artist direction.

2k1 was better than madden 09

#28 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,791 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:58 PM

wow they have Delhomme throwing to well-covered receivers and getting picked off.

how realistic.

#29 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

2k1 was better than madden 09

well, 2010 has a different head designer, and this is his first year at the helm and he is already trying his best to get madden on the track of sim. I'm loving what im seeing so far in one year. And y did this have to get moved into oblivion, this was a great front page discussion thread directly pertaining to the panthers with rookies in on the field action.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com