Photo
- - - - -

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

bwood there are lots of reasons you need to stop posting; how poor you are, or what poo hole your lack of money requires you to live in not withstanding.

#26 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

Here is how much I care:

#27 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

You can't speak on something that you have never witnessed, and FYI Jordan Gross gave us Panther fans praise for being loud at the Falcons game, Jordan Gross was insinuating that it was loud for an AWAY game......given that the Chargers have had a very hard time selling tickets, that isn't much of an accomplishment as you think.

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

As usual, you completely miss the point. You have no right to claim to be a bigger fan and/or talk down to fans that invest thousands of dollars a year into the Panthers.

It's great that you're a fan and manage to drag your ass to one or two away games per year. It's great that you cheer your ass off while there. But here's a hint, anyone who only manages to make it to a few games a year here at home also cheers like a rabid beast because they are fugging pumped to get to see them in person.

Your season ticket holders and PSL owners who are there every week of every year and have invested 10s of thousands of dollars into having the right to do so, deserve the respect to be disgruntled and not the loudest cheerers in the section, considering our level of recent success.

#29 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

I don't respect out of state people that make blanket statements about our fanbase and act like they are better than people who have been supporting the Panthers who have bought PSLs, have attended every home game, win or lose, rain or shine, etc.

What game or games have you attended at B of A? Where did you sit?

And really? You are bragging about drowning out Chargers fans who pretty much quit on the team after Week 4? Whoop dee fackin doo.

#30 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Bet I cheer harder than anyone on this forum at Panther games. Even 2010, I spent money to go to away games and cheer my heart out.

Get on my level.

I call BS on that one!

#31 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

BWad - you're a bad poster, bro. You aren't funny and you're trolling attempts always fail. You end up just insulting someone with a penis reference.

The parallels between you and Grits are uncanny.

#32 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

You can't speak on something that you have never witnessed, and FYI Jordan Gross gave us Panther fans praise for being loud at the Falcons game, Jordan Gross was insinuating that it was loud for an AWAY game......given that the Chargers have had a very hard time selling tickets, that isn't much of an accomplishment as you think.

What have I not witnessed?

Stop coming up with excuses and respect/appreciate your out of state fans. That's my whole point.

#33 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

BWad - you're a bad poster, bro. You aren't funny and you're trolling attempts always fail. You end up just insulting someone with a penis reference.

The parallels between you and Grits are uncanny.

What's the difference between me and you then?

#34 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Many, many times ... You've been to "a couple of games at BOA," so that makes you an expert? Not even close.

#35 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

I don't know about you guys but I very much enjoy BWood's posts but that's probably because they all look like this...

Posted Image

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

This has happened to me thousands of times on here. It's time ya'll got exposed.

You've pretty much always been combative and quick to overreact in regards to everything when posting here since I can remember. The perception you have on the huddle was created by you and you alone.

There are actually quite a few out of state fans and even international fans here that have attended games. I haven't witnessed them being disrespected in any way, but they don't come on here simply to talk endless trash to the rest of the fans and pretend to be superior in all aspects in general.