Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Expectations for next year?

98 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand this thread may be a little premature, but just wanted an opinion, or feedback on everyones predictions for this season. I am going to miss the majority of the season as I will be heading to Afghanistan again in June. I realize that I am new here, but figured I would create a profile to keep me busy in my down time. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

4 people like this

Posted

Optimism don't do well round these parts.

Prepare to get torn a new one by the the whiney children and the negative nancies because you asked this.

Posted

I'm expecting another down season. 8-8 at best. Start off slow finish good, same routine.

Posted

i'm not expecting much.

Posted

I expect us to be a 6-8 wins team. We're going to start out undefeated and strong (4-0), then start losing toward the end. Chico will be fired. And Bill Cowher's name will be in the air of Charlotte.

Something like Arizona last year. Remember people had them as a 5 wins team before the season stated? They started 4-0, and became a 5-11 team at the end.

Posted

Simple.

Playoff appearance, nothing less= my expectations or be fired for Rivera. Realistically I feel we'll have a 8-8, 9-7 record but not make the playoffs.

Posted

Last year I said 9-7 and miss Playoffs. Almost nailed it. This year I'll say the same.

Posted

start season 2-8

finish 6-0

Posted

I think most will be surprized. We make make the playoffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

3-13

We will 'Suck for Clowney', unintentionally. My prediction might be overwhelmingly negative but I have no faith in the Shula hiring and I dread our OL and Special Teams.

Posted

I expect them to play 16 Regular season games. I'm not gonna even try to make predictions until they break away from Wofford.

Posted

I just want playoffs man. Not a specific win total. I THINK we can get there. Really do.