Photo
- - - - -

Kellen Winslow?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
96 replies to this topic

#91 biggdownunder

biggdownunder

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Jesus fuging christ, STOP quoting me, I have NO idea what the hell you rambling on about, I don't even know why you keep quoting my posts are you just trying to start an argument? This is like the 4th time in this thread.... ffs.

yeah, i wanted an argument, thats why i started my last reply with "sorry". you quoted me 3 times now. 1st one, you came at me with some smartass bs that had nothing to do with my post, then you quote me and come at me with this whiny bs? just fuggin block me, damn. dick.

#92 jarhead

jarhead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

I will defer my opinion to the Gettlemen

#93 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Jesus christ!!!

If it's that bad just draft a tight end...I wanted to sign Keller and wanted Gary to resign.

I'm out of here wheww....!!!

Posted Image

#94 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

Attitude aside, he'd be a nice addition as the 2nd TE. Put up some pretty solid numbers up until last year.

If not Winslow, however, I'd look at Visanthe Shiancoe or Travis Beckum as alternatives.

I can't believe they aren't looking at Visanthe...versatile, tough guy, with a brain.

Maybe he costs too much but he would be great here.

#95 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

I can't believe they aren't looking at Visanthe...versatile, tough guy, with a brain.

Maybe he costs too much but he would be great here.

I'm not convinced they're looking at Winslow, especially not after he got caught lying about the Browns calling him.

We may not be looking at any tight ends at all right now.

#96 micnificent28

micnificent28

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:10 PM

That's if the report is true.

Since the report comes from Winslow himself, there might be reason to question. He's someone who I don't think is above dropping team names to make it sound like he's drawing a lot of interest, even if he really isn't.

And yep, being reported now by Mary Kay Cabot that the Browns are not interested in Winslow and haven't reached out to him.

Makes you wonder if he was fudging a little with any of the other teams mentioned.

Your comparing a 40+ year old wr to a 29 year old. I dout the wheels have completely fallen of the bus for kellen so your arguement is not a very good one.

#97 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

Your comparing a 40+ year old wr to a 29 year old. I dout the wheels have completely fallen of the bus for kellen so your arguement is not a very good one.

See. there's this thing called sarcas... You know what? Nevermind :unsure: