#241 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

See that is what wrong with the world today. Twisted and sick. You really just don't get it. How about you read the Bible all the way through before you start saying stupid crap that. You just might change you mind.

I have. More than once. Its one of the reasons I'm not a Christian any more.

I don't claim to be perfect. But I'm sinner save by the blood of Christ. A person who is also trying to live my life the best way I can without committing sin. I'm not perfect, but people like expect Christian to perfect to say anything about sin.

... Not sure what you're trying say here.

At any rate, I'm just pointing out how silly it is for you to complain about gays being open about being gay, while claiming its just fine for you to be open about being Christian

#242 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

The Bible. Plus the fathers of this nation believe in Bible and even George Washington himself was a Christian man. This Nation was founded on the Bible. Again like I said I don't expect you or no one else to believe I believe. Just like I don't expect me to believe what you believe in. I said once and will say it again. This kind of stuff needs to stay completely out of the forums period. So no one argue about this or that. Keep it strictly football talk.

Look, as despicable as I find his views, they are indeed his, and his to make. There is nothing being accomplished by taking out our frustration on him, I am sure we all know someone who believes in what he believes. We are now just arguing with one man to justify a whole groups belief. Lets just leave this thread to die.

#243 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

To answer your question unlike you do for mine. If you had read my post earlier. I have a gay Nephew and I love him a lot. But he knows I don't accept his life style and he even knows it is wrong. But he chooses to be gay. Again I have nothing against people and how they live. That's their choice. I'm not bashing them. I'm just saying it is wrong and it is not right. I don't want to see gay people announce it every where just to get notice or attention. So your gay. Big deal and that is your choice. But it is my choice to let them know that it ain't right in the eyes of God. I'm not judging them. It is God and it says it in the Bible. Plain and simple.

Here's the thing, you only think he chose to be Gay because that's all you ever been taught in life, and the problem is you are wrong. I too used to think like you do but for me those days are long gone because for various reasons and ways I have learned that there is no choice in the matter.

If you truly love your nephew, then go to him and tell him that you accept and love him for who he is and no longer have a issue with him being Gay, because as long as you hold back from that you hold back from accepting him for who he is and in turn do not truly love him.

you need to ask yourself this, what matters more to you, the bigoted point of view you've been told to have or the love and respect of your nephew, you cant have it both ways.

do yourself a favor and your Nephew too and read this: http://www.danoah.co...-youre-gay.html

I think that will say everything far better then I can.

#244 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

How do you draw this conclusion?

Well how do you draw yours on the Gay subject? Problem is sin blinds the people from seeing the truth All this is coming from God word. I'm just preaching his word. God is the one who hates sinful nature. Been gay is sinful.Why do you think God destroy Sodom Gomorrah for. Because man was sleeping with man and woman with woman. Don't believe then go read it. King James Bible. Bottom line and read this clearly. God loves everyone. That is why he sent his son to die for us on the cross. Because sin can not enter his presence. But been forgiven of your sin doesn't give the right to keep on doing the wrong. We must strive to live our life the right way. Been gay ain't it neither. But again what ever I see you will just twist it and take it the wrong way any way. Like I said talking to you and other people on here about this is like talking to a brick wall. What ever.

#245 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,734 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Well I feel for society. Next thing society will do is accept that men raping women is ok or it is ok for kids to get abused at any time. That is what society is coming to. People are just to blind to see it. My Nephew was raise in bible believe home and he knows that is wrong. See your trying to make it out like he has no sense of morale. Which he does. But like God has given any man which is free will to choose. Which he has. He knows what he is doing and he knows from right from wrong. He choose the life style. Doesn't mean I hate him or anything. He knows it and he still love me as well.

Jesus tittyfucking christ. You're a true piece of work. For what it's worth, your nephew is a fuging saint for not disowning you and your entire family of senseless idiots. Your nephew is the one who's tolerant, not your ignorant ass.

#246 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Well how do you draw yours on the Gay subject? Problem is sin blinds the people from seeing the truth All this is coming from God word. I'm just preaching his word. God is the one who hates sinful nature. Been gay is sinful.Why do you think God destroy Sodom Gomorrah for. Because man was sleeping with man and woman with woman. Don't believe then go read it. King James Bible. Bottom line and read this clearly. God loves everyone. That is why he sent his son to die for us on the cross. Because sin can not enter his presence. But been forgiven of your sin doesn't give the right to keep on doing the wrong. We must strive to live our life the right way. Been gay ain't it neither. But again what ever I see you will just twist it and take it the wrong way any way. Like I said talking to you and other people on here about this is like talking to a brick wall. What ever.

I draw my conclusions from the suggestions of the multitudes of research that has been done on the matter. The internet makes many things available to us; its truly a great thing if used wisely. You are basing your beliefs not on the word of God, but word of man that says this is the word of God that has then been translated by few who had the power to do so. You say believe what you what to believe, but you cannot dismiss certain facts. Not saying we 100% know the answer about being gay, but in this thread you have dismissed certain facts in the attempt to keep believing in what you believe. This is faith at its worst. I don't want you to abandon faith. Use faith with you logic. They are both power tools.

#247 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Here's the thing, you only think he chose to be Gay because that's all you ever been taught in life, and the problem is you are wrong. I too used to think like you do but for me those days are long gone because for various reasons and ways I have learned that there is no choice in the matter.

If you truly love your nephew, then go to him and tell him that you accept and love him for who he is and no longer have a issue with him being Gay, because as long as you hold back from that you hold back from accepting him for who he is and in turn do not truly love him.

you need to ask yourself this, what matters more to you, the bigoted point of view you've been told to have or the love and respect of your nephew, you cant have it both ways.

do yourself a favor and your Nephew too and read this: http://www.danoah.co...-youre-gay.html

I think that will say everything far better then I can.

Let me tell you something. As Christians our duty is tell them about the saving grace of Christ blood he bleed on the cross 2000 years ago. You also should know that sin can never enter God presence because God is pure and holy. Doc I can/t say whether or not you are a Christian. But I know as a Christian and what the Bible has said. That we are to preach his word. Christ said many will hate Christians for name sake. Mean you will speak the truth and many people will hate you for it. As a Christian can not accept sin and serve God to. Are we Christians perfect? No. But we must try to live our lives like Christ would want us to. God said we can not serve two masters. That means either you serve Satan and sin or serve God. God is a loving God, but also a God who one day judge you and me and everyone else by sins we have done if your not saved or by our works we have done as Christians. Do I know the Bible in and out. No I don't. But I know what is right and wrong and what God has said in his word about been gay. Either you don't want to say or your never read it before.

#248 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

I draw my conclusions from the suggestions of the multitudes of research that has been done on the matter. The internet makes many things available to us; its truly a great thing if used wisely. You are basing your beliefs not on the word of God, but word of man that says this is the word of God that has then been translated by few who had the power to do so. You say believe what you what to believe, but you cannot dismiss certain facts. Not saying we 100% know the answer about being gay, but in this thread you have dismissed certain facts in the attempt to keep believing in what you believe. This is faith at its worst. I don't want you to abandon faith. Use faith with you logic. They are both power tools.

LOL What ever you say. Logic ain't got nothing to do with faith. People need to see things just believe in something. No matter what I say people always try to twist it and say it ain't true and you need more proof. Somethings you need to take on faith. And it ain't hard at all.

#249 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,350 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

this has turned into a comedy thread.

#250 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,233 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

Yep, just follow along guise it aint hard.

#251 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Jesus tittyfucking christ. You're a true piece of work. For what it's worth, your nephew is a fuging saint for not disowning you and your entire family of senseless idiots. Your nephew is the one who's tolerant, not your ignorant ass.

Well for one thing you don't know what my nephew thinks and says and do. Stop acting like you know him. Stop thinking you know what other think. The problem with society is they want other people go along with their thinking. Am I asking you to believe in the Bible and God. No I might tell you about him, but I don't force you to accept it. My nephew loves me accept what I believe as well. So stop pushing your nonsense on me and acting like you know him or something. When it comes down to society making parents think it abusing a child when that child is getting a butt whooping from a belt or limb off the tree. Then that is when I can careless what society has to say anymore. Society is messed up now days it ain't even funny. So choke on that for a while.

#252 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Somethings you need to take on faith.

Why?

#253 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

So this guy beats kids and hates gays.

#254 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Why?

Let me ask you something. Just saying this. If your child get real sick or comes down with cancer or something. Just saying so don't go all crazy on me. If that was to happen. Who do you or most people turn to at a time like that. God. See when things are going good and all people don't believe in God and all. But when they get sick or something. They call on God and ask for him to heal them and all. It is all about faith. Faith means you can see it right now, but sooner of later you with. You hope and pray for you child to get well and ask God to help him. When it happens. Then who are you going to thank? God himself unless your that selfish.

#255 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

If your kid was drowning would you dive in after him or pray for him?

Or in your case hit him with a tree limb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com