#106 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

It's 2013, who cares?

believe it or not, even in 2013 people still care...look around.

#107 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

...yea, hes thinking he likes men. what would you be thinking in the Topcats shower only under the assumption ur hetero?

Depends. Have been showering with topcats my whole entire life? Do I see the topcats as my sisters more than love interests?

I suspect any gay football player has been showering with guys since junior high and doesn't think much of it. Seems like a straight guy gay fantasy to me. Glad I never sit around and think about it.

#108 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

I take the stance of "who cares" but I'm sure most of you realize that there are plenty of people in this world that will give the person hell because of it. I don't care because its none of my business, but I do think its pretty damn brave whoever it is.

#109 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,434 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Women reporters have been interviewing players in the locker room with dongs flapping around in the background for years. NFL players have different expectations of privacy.

#110 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ok honestly why do gay people need to feel that they need to come out with their personal lifestyles. How about you keep to yourselves. I hate no one. But been honest here. Gay lifestyle is just wrong in so many ways. God didn't make man to be with man and women with another women. It is just sick and wrong. Gay pride parades and all this crap is just to get attention. How about they just keep to themselves and be done with it. You don't see me going out in public and taking what I do in the bedroom in my own home. Gay people just want attention and want people to treat them special as if been gay was handicap or something. How about they keep in the bedroom and in your homes. Bottom line I don't hate no one. But keep your lifestyles to your own selves. Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

#111 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ok honestly why do gay people need to feel that they need to come out with their personal lifestyles. How about you keep to yourselves. I hate no one. But been honest here. Gay lifestyle is just wrong in so many ways. God didn't make man to be with man and women with another women. It is just sick and wrong. Gay pride parades and all this crap is just to get attention. How about they just keep to themselves and be done with it. You don't see me going out in public and taking what I do in the bedroom in my own home. Gay people just want attention and want people to treat them special as if been gay was handicap or something. How about they keep in the bedroom and in your homes. Bottom line I don't hate no one. But keep your lifestyles to your own selves. Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

1. The vast majority aren't going out in public & talking about what they are doing in the bedroom. They are acknowledging the fact that they are gay & you are imagining what they are doing in the bedroom & freaking out.

2. They don't want to be treated "special" (well, maybe by their SO) they want to be treated like the human beings they are.

3. "God didn't make..." So you have no aversion to acknowledging your faith when you feel it is warranted, most likely because your faith is simply part of who you are... Yet gays should keep that gay part hidden because it makes you uncomfortable.

4. You aren't telling the truth. You're whining out of your ignorance.

#112 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,891 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

It's OK Peppers, everyone knew already.

#113 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,340 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Maybe we should ban you next.

#114 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

Gay people feel like it's important to show they're gay so that it's seen as normal which makes it easier to get equal rights like marriage. It's not just for attention.

#115 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,620 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

what a f*g

#116 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Gay people feel like it's important to show they're gay so that it's seen as normal which makes it easier to get equal rights like marriage. It's not just for attention.

NC people voted and decided.

#117 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

The guy who drafted that amendment said it probably won't be around in 10 or 15 years with the way attitudes towards gay people have changed recently. I agree with him.

#118 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,131 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

move to tinderbox........lol

#119 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

There was a time when NC people would've voted & decided that my marriage should be illegal too... My avatar says "Fug'em up against a wall with handcuffs on 'em & Crazy Glue on their lips."

#120 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,093 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Ken Lucas, Rod Smart, and Jarrod Cooper were all hella gay btw

Add Kris Jenkins to that list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.