Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Who is going Pro? 2013 edition

287 posts in this topic

http://collegebasket...-return-to-unc/

North Carolina sophomore P.J. Hairston will not enter the 2013 NBA Draft and will instead return to school for his junior season, Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com is reporting.

Hairston was the Tar Heels’ second-leading scorer, averaging 14.3 points and 4.3 rebounds per game this past season. North Carolina finished with an overall record of 25-11, including 12-6 in ACC play. The Tar Heels lost in the Round of 32 of the NCAA tournament to Kansas.

This news now turns the focus to three other major decisions. Junior Reggie Bullock needs to decide if he will return to Chapel Hill, as does forward James Michael McAdoo. Away from the team itself, North Carolina is also waiting on the decision of Andrew Wiggins, the nation’s top high school player. Wiggins will soon make his decision and choose between UNC, Kansas, Florida State, and Kentucky.

Same article that has already been de-bunked.

http://www.news-reco...ll-undecided-on

Hang on. The train hasn't left the station yet.

McLemore to the NBA. Kansas losing all 5 starters.

So are unc fans hoping at least 1 of the 3(JMM, Bullock, or Hairston) leave to make room or entice Wiggins to come?

I want everyone + Wiggins.

I think Wiggins is going to Kentucky. Too much money for him to turn down.

I want everyone + Wiggins.

I think Wiggins is going to Kentucky. Too much money for him to turn down.

Not enough balls to go around at UK, I think FSU is the leader unless Bullock or JMM leave early and then unc might have a shot. If none of them leave who rides the bench while Wiggins starts?

I think bullock is leaving. Can't say I blame him. I can't really blame any college athlete that leaves early to get paid.

My crystal ball is as clear as everyone else's......just waiting for the news just like everyone else

This basketball season was long and exhausting. Glad I'm gonna be able to take a few months off from it once the dust settles.

In baseball/college baseball/golf mode now

Cody Zeller declaring for NBA this afternoon - wouldn't draft this guy

So are unc fans hoping at least 1 of the 3(JMM, Bullock, or Hairston) leave to make room or entice Wiggins to come?

I'd take a junior Hairston or senior Bullock, over a freshman Wiggins. Bullock is probably gone in any case, not sure how that will affect Wiggins' decision. Everyone seems to think that UNC isn't really even in the discussion with him but we'll see how it plays out.

Not enough balls to go around at UK, I think FSU is the leader unless Bullock or JMM leave early and then unc might have a shot. If none of them leave who rides the bench while Wiggins starts?

You're talking about Roy Williams here...players like Marvin Williams and Brandon Wright came off the bench. He'd probably have Wiggins coming off the bench. He'd still get about 25-30 minutes a game I think though. That's one reason that I think Wiggins won't come to UNC if both Bullock and Hairston come back.

If he goes to FSU - it's to get practice slamming bottle rats before the NBA not to compete for a championship.

The state of Florida could have the hottest coeds in America per capita, and FSU is near the top of the list.

You're talking about Roy Williams here...players like Marvin Williams and Brandon Wright came off the bench. He'd probably have Wiggins coming off the bench. He'd still get about 25-30 minutes a game I think though. That's one reason that I think Wiggins won't come to UNC if both Bullock and Hairston come back.

Yeah this is a good point. Marvin parlayed a 6th man roll and a title run to the #2 overall pick.

In hindsight, Marvin probably should have hung around for another season.