• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#181 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

He says he wants to win a NC.... How the hell is he gonna do that with FSU? His best bet is UK if he wants to win one right away.

But with his brother in his ear telling him UK isn't the best choice for him that might effect Wiggins decision

Really no one knows where Wiggins is going except his family and his HS Basketball coach

Don't sleep on FSU next year, they could be like Miami was this past year. They will be a senior laden team with probably 4 seniors starting. Wiggins could make them a real contender in the Acc, his parents went there, and his best friend and teammate is also going there. Also as mrtd pointed out they have some of the best co-eds in the league.

#182 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Don't sleep on FSU next year, they could be like Miami was this past year. They will be a senior laden team with probably 4 seniors starting. Wiggins could make them a real contender in the Acc, his parents went there, and his best friend and teammate is also going there. Also as mrtd pointed out they have some of the best co-eds in the league.

True... I guess we'll just see where he goes next week. Should be interesting.

With Kansas losing a chunk of their team I'm guessing they're out of the race (or at least lost momentum). Kentucky has a fuggin stacked team so I only see him going there if he wants to be one and done and win a championship. With his ties to FSU that could be an attractive option but I don't think he'll win a championship next year. Really I'm not expecting him to chose UNC but I would love to see him here and challenge Jabari Parker two times a year

#183 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

He says he wants to win a NC.... How the hell is he gonna do that with FSU? His best bet is UK if he wants to win one right away.

But with his brother in his ear telling him UK isn't the best choice for him that might effect Wiggins decision

Really no one knows where Wiggins is going except his family and his HS Basketball coach

You're arguing with Duke fans. UNC bringing everyone back and getting the #1 guy in the country would be a hard pill for them to swallow. And it doesn't matter who we sign because they suck and duke has at least 6 guys that are better.

Look at what their reasoning was when we got two time Florida mr. Basketball Joel Barry.

Duke fan: I'd rather have Ty Jones or Haywood Jablowme.

If we signed Jones they would just flip the names around. They revolve around what we do and who we get. I know who Jabari Parker is but can't name u one other guy duke got because I don't give a crap.

I can also promise you they're praying the guys leave so they can make a thread about how much UNC is going to suck and are licking their chops to throw out insults.

Regarding Wiggins -

It doesn't matter what you're "reading" or "hearing" where he's going because like u said nobody knows what's going to happen except for a handful of people and I can assure u they AIN'T posting on no damn message board.

#184 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

You're arguing with Duke fans. UNC bringing everyone back and getting the #1 guy in the country would be a hard pill for them to swallow. And it doesn't matter who we sign because they suck and duke has at least 6 guys that are better.

Look at what their reasoning was when we got two time Florida mr. Basketball Joel Barry.

Duke fan: I'd rather have Ty Jones or Haywood Jablowme.

If we signed Jones they would just flip the names around. They revolve around what we do and who we get. I know who Jabari Parker is but can't name u one other guy duke got because I don't give a crap.

I can also promise you they're praying the guys leave so they can make a thread about how much UNC is going to suck and are licking their chops to throw out insults.

Regarding Wiggins -

It doesn't matter what you're "reading" or "hearing" where he's going because like u said nobody knows what's going to happen except for a handful of people and I can assure u they AIN'T posting on no damn message board.

I don't care who unc has coming back or coming in, we whipped that a$$ twice last year and are stacked next year so good luck.

As far as Joel Berry vs Tyus Jones, who wouldn't want the #1 recruit vs the #12 recruit? Simple math for those of us that can comprehend.

#185 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

That's what I was thinking. FSU with Wiggins could certainly compete for the ACC championship, maybe even a Natty.

#186 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

That's what I was thinking. FSU with Wiggins could certainly compete for the ACC championship, maybe even a Natty.

Yeah they could be really good and with Wiggins could certainly contend at the top of the Acc.

#187 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

I don't care who unc has coming back or coming in, we whipped that a$$ twice last year and are stacked next year so good luck.

As far as Joel Berry vs Tyus Jones, who wouldn't want the #1 recruit vs the #12 recruit? Simple math for those of us that can comprehend.

We at least played in a Championship game this year.

Yeah duke will be stacked next year. Guards and shooters with no big man. Sounds like a team I pulled for this year

You should know this as much as anyone. K needs seniors to be a legit championship team.

#188 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

We at least played in a Championship game this year.

Yeah duke will be stacked next year. Guards and shooters with no big man. Sounds like a team I pulled for this year

You should know this as much as anyone. K needs seniors to be a legit championship team.

Coach K doesn't have to have a traditional big man to win a title, see 2010. He needs good guard play, good wings and a big who defends and rebounds. Also don't count out Duke bringing in a transfer that's a grad student that could play right away, they are looking at Tarik Black.

#189 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

I really think that Wiggins will pick UNC.

#190 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

I really think that Wiggins will pick UNC.

You make a great argument!

#191 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

You make a great argument!

Thanks, I do pretty well in debate classes.

#192 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Coach K doesn't have to have a traditional big man to win a title, see 2010. He needs good guard play, good wings and a big who defends and rebounds. Also don't count out Duke bringing in a transfer that's a grad student that could play right away, they are looking at Tarik Black.

Excellent guard play in march is like excellent pitching in October. It wins titles man. No argument from me on that at all. You gotta get there first though.

What were Singlar and Scheyers height in 2010?

Also wasn't Zubek like 7'2? If I recall correctly he really played well in when it mattered in march.

U gotta have bigs

#193 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

@dre_day20: Excited to say that I will be a part of the 2013-2014 Duke Men's Basketball Team. Thanks to everyone for the support throughout the year

@dre_day20: I want to get a fresh start and be a different player than I was. In October you will see a different Andre Dawkins

Andre Dawkins will be back.

#194 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Thanks, I do pretty well in debate classes.

You must be the top of your class.

#195 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

You must be the top of your class.

You sound quite intrigued with me. Wanna skype later? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com