Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers in Miami

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HC79' timestamp='1366574035' post='2201881']
Hey, are the set a rooms at the Clevelander facing the street?
[/quote]

It will go in order of who gets their deposit in first....they get first dibs on rooms. I can't remember the total number looking over the pool/ocean off the top of my head. I made sure to reserve one of the two rooms with a balcony so I can hang my 10' Panthers flag over it for the whole weekend.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II' timestamp='1366576009' post='2201914']

There are some in the sky, you just don't see it because its included in the price of the ticket. :)
[/quote]

That's why USAir is always so expensive.

FYI...when flying to Miami it's usually much cheaper to fly to Ft Lauderdale. There are a few different transportation options from there.

Posted · Report post

I'm three weeks out from buying all of the tickets for the Miami game.  The numbers are looking solid so far.  We're going to have a huge group of Panthers fans all sitting together.  There's still plenty of time to add more fans - some of you need to join us.  

Hate to jinx it....but it looks like we're going to have an article in the next edition of Roar magazine.  I'll keep you posted on if we can pull that off.  

Let me know if you want to hear the details.

Go Panthers.   

Posted · Report post

i live in west palm beach not too far north of Miami. It seems like a blast i will defidently come by and introduce myself!

Posted · Report post

i live in west palm beach not too far north of Miami. It seems like a blast i will defidently come by and introduce myself!

Awesome!  We're really trying to rally any and every fan to take over the Clevelander whether or not you're staying there with us.  

We have tailgate/ticket options or just tailgate options available if you want to join.  We're having a two hour open bar and full breakfast tailgate at the Clevelander from 930-1130 and then taking buses over to the stadium.  

Posted · Report post

As soon as i know what my work schedule is and how long i am going to party down there i will check out the packages!!