Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I Think the Panthers Will Dominate Next Year

82 posts in this topic

Posted

I only get 2 negative votes per day now? Who the fug changed that quota?

Probably the people that realized posters like you would just neg rep all day instead of engaging in a rational conversation. You bring absolutely nothing to this forum.

Posted

9-7 to 11-5....we will start winning close games. Cam's third year will be the deciding factor in the 2 game win/loss differential. I'm expecting things to click for him like the end of last season. Some will say oh but we won all those games in 2011 at the end. Cam was a completely different player at the end of last season. I saw poise, i saw checkdowns, not forcing plays, taking what the defense gave him. He was a very heady, athletic and poised QB. One of the best in game the last 6 or 7 games.

2 people like this

Posted

Probably the people that realized posters like you would just neg rep all day instead of engaging in a rational conversation. You bring absolutely nothing to this forum.

i bring everything, and don't personally attack others, like most of you do me. I have opinions, which usually end up right, just like no Tavon Austin at 14.

1 person likes this

Posted

i bring everything, and don't personally attack others, like most of you do me. I have opinions, which usually end up right, just like no Tavon Austin at 14.

short-term memory?

Posted

I see this threads every year... Glad we have faithful fans, I hope Panthers are good this season but in my opinion, we'll be 8-8.

Posted

As far as where the win percentages will be, I think I have to wait to see if any other positions are added before the draft and see who they bring in through the draft. I personally like most of the signings but there are still some pieces that are missing, mainly; nt,slb, og both sides and maybe another wr if Getties, Pilares, Adams, Edwards, Bryant, and Ginn don't work out.

Posted

Well, I'm going out on a limb here... but I predict we'll be some where between 0-16 and 19-0.

Posted

By the time the season starts I will have them going 14-2. It happens every year and every year I am disappointed. But you know what? One day I'm gonna be right and it will be glorious.

1 person likes this

Posted

This team is much better than people on this board give it credit for. This team needs to be balanced on offense by running the ball 30+ times a game.. If they do that game in and game out. They'll go to the playoffs. That's what they were doing at the end of the season last year.

Posted

Why I want some of the drugs you're on. This post.

Yeah, league toughest schedule! Rivera same tricks

Posted

9-7 to 11-5....we will start winning close games. Cam's third year will be the deciding factor in the 2 game win/loss differential. I'm expecting things to click for him like the end of last season. Some will say oh but we won all those games in 2011 at the end. Cam was a completely different player at the end of last season. I saw poise, i saw checkdowns, not forcing plays, taking what the defense gave him. He was a very heady, athletic and poised QB. One of the best in game the last 6 or 7 games.

yeah, cam will have a great year passing to receivers that can't gain separation

Posted

yeah, cam will have a great year passing to receivers that can't gain separation

Is that why he posted two 4,000 yard seasons? Because those recievers can't gain seperation? Sure we need to upgrade, which i believe we will do in the draft. But thanks for the informative post.