Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NFL Schedule Release

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Just for the record people that have to wake up early to work hate nationally televised games....

Posted

Thursday night game but we haven't done anything to deserve more.

Posted

Just for the record people that have to wake up early to work hate nationally televised games....

Just for the record, people hate when fans complain about having to go to a primetime game.

Posted

I think we'll get at least a MNF as well as the TNF that all teams get.

Posted

The MNF game in Philly last year was a lot of fun. I (unfortunately) lived up there for 3 seasons and went to a bunch of games. That MNF game was the most empty, most quiet, and most pathetic display I've ever seen by Eagles fans. I was shocked by how many Panthers jersey I saw. That just doesn't happen in Philly.

Posted

We aren't expected to improve this season. A 7-9 team that doesn't improve it's roster is a hard sell to NBC.

Posted

I always like when we get a 4:15 game at least on Sunday. Fits my drinking schedule better

Yeah. Being on the west coast, all of our 1:00 (10 AM here) games are torture, unless I wake up drunk from the night before

Posted

2 prime time games...should not expect anything more.

Posted

I always like when we get a 4:15 game at least on Sunday. Fits my drinking schedule better

Yeah, people seem to frown upon being drunk and pissed at 4ish aug-jan.

Much rather 4:00 games.

Posted

Yeah. Being on the west coast, all of our 1:00 (10 AM here) games are torture, unless I wake up drunk from the night before

I loved when I was in LA a few year ago and got to the bar at 8am to have breakfast, drink beers, and get ready for the Panthers. Ended up changing my flight to the red eye so I could watch football all day.

Posted

Yeah, people seem to frown upon being drunk and pissed at 4ish aug-jan.

Much rather 4:00 games.

The nice thing is you can tailgate or sit in a pub for a couple of hours (and drink) if the weather sucks.

I love tailgating but I also enjoy plopping down for a nice meal sometimes.

Posted

Yeah. Like another poster said you go out for breakfast. And where I was in Cali there was no dumb law against serving before noon