Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Look at Our Current Fat Bodies

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1364939842' post='2183818']
Why is it looking good then if NT is the biggest concern? Won't be a NT on the board worth the 14th pick.
[/quote]

This is why I think Gettleman will do his best to try and trade down 5-8 picks.

Am I the only one that thinks Jesse Williams out of Bama' isn't that far behind Star? He is a big body and a great athlete that would not be a reach around the 20 spot.

Posted · Report post

I don't think there's a DT close to Star if he's Healthy, but I would certainly draft Williams before Richardson....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1364939842' post='2183818']

Why is it looking good then if NT is the biggest concern? Won't be a NT on the board worth the 14th pick.
[/quote]

Chances are good that Gettleman is going with DT at 14. You get it???

And, Sheldon Richardson is definitely good enough to be worth the 14th pick of the draft. People can say he's another UT, but the man creates double team. Creating pressure is not even a question on him, but what's better is that the man is also very good at the point of attack. He's not going to get push around like Fua. The ability to just create double team alone aside from everything else he does well make him worthy of the 14 pick.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1364940574' post='2183833']
I don't think there's a DT close to Star if he's Healthy, but I would certainly draft Williams before Richardson....
[/quote]

No way

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1364942565' post='2183890']
No way
[/quote]

Meh, Richardson is not some once in a decade prospect, I really don't get the infatuation with him. He's solid, but it's not like we're going to regret passing him up....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='OnlyPantherFaninMaine' timestamp='1364940301' post='2183830']

I wanted Dorsey here as well but he is now a 49er.
[/quote]

I must have missed that signing.

Oh well...

Posted · Report post

Richardson would get blown up in the run game at the next level. Def not woth the 14th pick.

Only option if we stay at 14 is a WR. Which is why I hope we trade down preferably with the 49ers.

I wouldnt mind getting a NT and UT in the first 2 rounds. Would sure up our DL.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dash Global' timestamp='1364953245' post='2184128']
Richardson would get blown up in the run game at the next level. Def not woth the 14th pick.

Only option if we stay at 14 is a WR. Which is why I hope we trade down preferably with the 49ers.

I wouldnt mind getting a NT and UT in the first 2 rounds. Would sure up our DL.
[/quote]

I agree, my dream scenario is to trade down picking up an extra second and another late round pick, then get Allen, Brandon Williams, and Kyle Long with our first three picks....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dash Global' timestamp='1364953245' post='2184128']
[/quote]

I agree. He got blown up a lot in college, it's not gonna be any better in the NFL. If you want a younger Dwan Edwards, I guess it's OK to take Richardson. But if you want more, I suggest looking elsewhere.

Posted · Report post

Surprised Sedrick Ellis is still unsigned. He must really suck.

Posted · Report post

Which NT/DT is the one that is great against the run in this draft? Floyd, Lotulelei, Hankins?

Posted · Report post

Lotulelei, Jenkins, Jesse Williams are probably the top three against the run. Lotulelei is the best around NT prospect, if not DT prospect altogether....