Photo
- - - - -

Breaking News! Joe Person is still useless..

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,740 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Could it be that the tweet actually came from one of Person's sources who used twitter to contact him about the meetings outcome, since he's on vacation.

Nah, that would just make to much fuging sense for the idiot masses of the huddle.

I mean seriously, Person sucks, but you don't need to bash him for ever little perceived thing that you can make up in your head.

#17 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,793 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Anyways......this is good news.

#18 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,004 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yes.

#19 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Actually, if Person stole this tweet from just a random guy on twitter, this isn't any sort of news at all.

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,261 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

Wasn't it that article he wrote about Brandon Lafell paying child support and having baby mamas?

Yep. I'd forgotten about that.

Could it be that the tweet actually came from one of Person's sources who used twitter to contact him about the meetings outcome, since he's on vacation.

Nah, that would just make to much fuging sense for the idiot masses of the huddle.

I mean seriously, Person sucks, but you don't need to bash him for ever little perceived thing that you can make up in your head.

He's not the world's greatest beat reporter, but I agree creating threads like this is a little silly.

#21 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

If you dislike Person so much, quit following him. The constant bashing of Person is unnecessary. This place goes nuts if Person isn't the first to tweet that a Panther passed gas.

#22 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

I thought that new guy would be better but he's even worse than Person. You can tell that he just isn't a panthers fan at all and he really adds nothing to the reporting for the team. Darin ant and Steve Reed are still the best Panthers reporters.

#23 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,261 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

I don't necessarily want a beat writer to be a "fan".

I very much want him to be a good journalist.

#24 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

I thought that new guy would be better but he's even worse than Person. You can tell that he just isn't a panthers fan at all and he really adds nothing to the reporting for the team. Darin ant and Steve Reed are still the best Panthers reporters.

This was known about the new guy before he was even hired. A huddler went to college with the guy at unc and knew him to be a lazy pos.

#25 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,127 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

OP's bashing of Person is indeed a bit excessive, but I do agree that he's a pretty shitty reporter. I used to be a journalism student and I don't see how he hasn't been dismissed from his job yet. The guy has no passion for his subjects whatsoever and it's evident when you watch his video reports. He's never the one to first break news, and on top of this he pissed off one of his players, which is a cardinal sin in the world of sports reporting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com