Beason made one comment that was not knob slobbering about Cam...and the nut huggers immediately come out to say how everything Beason said was spot on EXCEPT for the comment about something that Cam could work on. The poster I was responding to FLAT OUT said that Beason was WRONG on that account.
i'm assuming you're talking about me since you quoted me and this shows just how much you are talking out of your ass.
i wasn't criticizing beason. i was criticizing how his comments were heard by the poster i was quoting...and others hearing it said the same thing.
beason wasn't saying those were areas that he needed to grow in. he was saying that those were areas that he had demonstrated growth in.
read it again, chump.
From what I have seen:
- Loves Davis and his comeback story, something great to come next season.
- Tough being in injured and watching from the sideline
- How Jerry Richardson is threating his players: family atmosphere in Carolina. Wants to have a relationship with the players but does expect them to play on a high leven. Doesn’t want to play for any other organisation.
- About playing on the outside: he wants to win a ring. Has the ability to play outside. Wants to play with Kuechly ("We can be scary good"), thinks our defense can be the best in the league.
- About Cam as a teammate: he end up setting the bar so high, placing pressure on himself. Cam progressed. Watching Cam was fun.
- Does Cam need to change that language body?: He needs to be a man about it, needs to learn to address the media
- About Rivera: expectations very high. Rivera went throught a tough time, also with lots of injuries
- What do Panthers neet to do to compete NFC South: hit and run from W1
on target with everything except the bolded.
what i took from it was that cam learned/did that. he turned the corner. he improved.
I am in no way making this out to be anything at all. Just a passing comment by Beason on one aspect of Cam.....where his improvement would squash a lot of the unfair media criticism that he has around him.
I did not even pay attention to the comment in the original post that said it....it is that inconsequential.
I was just making fun of the idiots that are now saying how even Beason is wrong and ill-informed about Cam (same ones that come out every time anyone says something even remotely critical of Cam). Nevermind that he knows more about Cam than everyone on this board combined.
now after reading what i quoted and what i originally said (assuming you pulled your head out of your ass long enough to pull that off) was i saying that beason was wrong, or that birre was wrong in his understanding of what beason said?
there's of course two possible answers, but only one of them doesn't involve you being ignorant.