Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bacarri Rambo in the second?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

drug issues could make him his teams worse nightmare.

he ate a pot brownie shut the fug up

Posted

Just seeing the name Rambo on a jersey would be sick.

Posted

drug issues could make him his teams worse nightmare.

Wasn't the drug related suspension based on a positive test for marijuana? I don't really condone the use of the stuff, but I wouldn't really be up in arms over some weed use. It's not like he was hooked on meth or heroin, right?

Posted

I wouldn't trust a college student who never touched marijuana.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasn't the drug related suspension based on a positive test for marijuana? I don't really condone the use of the stuff, but I wouldn't really be up in arms over some weed use. It's not like he was hooked on meth or heroin, right?

i don't know. i was just throwing poo out there.

if it was just the brownie episode then it's really a non-factor. i suspect hat he'd be properly vetted and probably more so because of the suspension/failed drug test. it's hard to believe it would be just one incident so they'd probably check it out completely.

and count me in on those who love the idea of a guy name rambo anywhere on defense, esp. one as abusive as he can be.

if you add him and a beast like jesse williams and still manage to get a good WR in the draft i would consider it to be a monumental success.

problem with thumper safties like rambo and even cyprien is that they are likely to get flags thrown at them occassionally by "safeties are mean bullies" rules that they started enforcing last year...although i think the penalties would be worth it because of the hits and the fear instilled in the WRs.

Posted

agreed

Posted

Best case scenario we can trade back later in first pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder, address safety there. I'd prefer that over Vaccaro in the first

Posted

Sheldon Richardson is a top-15 talent

Maybe for a 3-4 team needing a DE

He is to much of a liability in the run game as an UT. Much better suited in a 3-4 imo

Posted

i think the penalties would be worth it because of the hits and the fear instilled in the WRs.

Nail on the head there. I would love this guy in rd 3 if he was there. I think he fits well into our D scheme of hard hitters.

I would love to see our D earn a feared reputation for hard hits, even if we get a few flags here or there... re: THE KRAKEN

Posted

Eh. [shrugs]

Posted

Would not mind at 44

Posted

i wouldnt mind reaching for him in the 2nd, depending on which direction we go in the first

Allen/Rambo combo isn't a bad option.