Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you ever reached a point where you were actually going to switch teams?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

Not at all. The best part about remaining loyal to your team is that you can always say you were a fan even when the team was bad.

Posted

Not at all. The best part about remaining loyal to your team is that you can always say you were a fan even when the team was bad.

When we win the superbowl, that 1-15 season, and the clausen dark ages will feel worth it.

Posted

I threaten myself after every season but ill never go through with it.

Posted

I couldn't understand someone wanting to switch their fandom. I wish the Panthers were a dominant team but it has zero effect on my self-esteem, so no matter how bad they may be I'll still be an avid fan.

It has nothing to do with self esteem, it has to do with entertainment. I mean, you don't watch the same lousy movie over and over, you look for good movies. Why watch a lousy team play over and over? Football is entertainment.

Posted

only if the Panthers move, in that case I would probably not have a team at all

Posted

No way, never in a million years. Hell, I'm heading down to the team store at lunch today to waste some more money on Panther stuff that I don't even need. I do this about once every 2 weeks.

He also drives by Cams house and stares in his windows.

Posted

When that Kccuunt Frontierre took my Rams to St. Louis I switched. To the Panthers.

Posted

Used to be a cowboys fan in the early 90's then they started to well suck and have for the past 12 years... I watched a game on nbc with the first year carolina panthers and bam I became an instant fan haven't looked back since.

Posted

I would die for the Panthers. Too bad they dont give a fugg about me

Posted

No...

But when Playoffs come around I pick a team I really like in both divisions (Ravens and Seahawks last year)

Posted

I'm 18 and I've been a Panthers fan since 2002 and I have never wanted to switch on the Panthers but

I was just curious to know if any of you guys have?

people do it all the time. they are called cowboy fans, and saints fans.

Posted

I can honestly say I've never swapped allegiance to any pro team in any pro sport.