• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Did anyone else catch the pilot last night? Out of all the new shows centering on serial killers I thought this was one of the strongest.

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

It was a great pilot. Didn't feel like a tv show, but more of a movie. It's gritty, and the acting seems legit so far. High potential. I think it's only 13 episodes a season which is GOOD, less filler.

#3 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

This show is great so far, but the ratings are low.  I don't understand.  It doesn't feel like a TV show still, it feels like a long, really cool serial killer movie, like 7even or something.  The characters are intriguing and for one of the few times, they nail the serial killer vibe on a TV show.  Also some of the craziest gore/effects I've seen on tv, or even cable.   If NBC doesn't pick it up, I'm pretty sure a cable network or Netflix will grab it, from what I've been reading.

#4 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,395 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

great great show. seriously if you haven't seen it yet go watch some episodes online and check it out. well produced, great acting, great writing. my favorite new show to come out for awhile now, probably since game of thrones. I keep waiting for it to turn corny... or cliche... or unrealistic, so far every episode has been great. nothing disappointing, no filler.

basically the complete opposite of that fox show the following which was so disappointing to the point where i can't even watch it

#5 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

great great show. seriously if you haven't seen it yet go watch some episodes online and check it out. well produced, great acting, great writing. my favorite new show to come out for awhile now, probably since game of thrones. I keep waiting for it to turn corny... or cliche... or unrealistic, so far every episode has been great. nothing disappointing, no filler.

basically the complete opposite of that fox show the following which was so disappointing to the point where i can't even watch it

I had such high hopes for the following when I heard about it but it was a total let down.

#6 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

I watched the Following but it was terrible.  HIlariously terrible though lol.  The quality of FBI agents from the following compared to Hannibal are night and day.  It really annoys me people aren't watching Hannibal, but I'm not surprised.

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hannibal is the best new show on TV

#8 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hannibal is the best new show on TV

Yeah, I can agree with that I believe.  Bates Motel was good also but Hannibal just nails the weirdness factor perfectly.

#9 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

Haven't  seen it, when and where does it come on and ill check it out

#10 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,950 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

Haven't  seen it, when and where does it come on and ill check it out

Thursdays normally, 10pm EST.  I think tonight is the 9th episode.   It might be on Hulu, I'm not sure.

#11 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

Officially renewed for season two.

http://tvline.com/20...d-nbc-season-2/

#12 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

I'm loving the show so far.  Casting a European guy as Hannibal was the right way to go for an American audience--it adds that level of unfamiliarity needed to communicate that "I don't understand" factor.

#13 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,197 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

Season finale was tonight.  Next year should be interesting and the last shot was a nice reference to red dragon.

#14 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

Season finale was tonight.  Next year should be interesting and the last shot was a nice reference to red dragon.

I missed the red dragon reference?

#15 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

Are they going to rebroadcast?

Because I missed the first few episodes and didn't DVR either so I didn't want to jump into the story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com