Hannibal

106 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Did anyone else catch the pilot last night? Out of all the new shows centering on serial killers I thought this was one of the strongest.

Posted · Report post

It was a great pilot. Didn't feel like a tv show, but more of a movie. It's gritty, and the acting seems legit so far. High potential. I think it's only 13 episodes a season which is GOOD, less filler.

Posted · Report post

This show is great so far, but the ratings are low.  I don't understand.  It doesn't feel like a TV show still, it feels like a long, really cool serial killer movie, like 7even or something.  The characters are intriguing and for one of the few times, they nail the serial killer vibe on a TV show.  Also some of the craziest gore/effects I've seen on tv, or even cable.   If NBC doesn't pick it up, I'm pretty sure a cable network or Netflix will grab it, from what I've been reading.

Posted · Report post

great great show. seriously if you haven't seen it yet go watch some episodes online and check it out. well produced, great acting, great writing. my favorite new show to come out for awhile now, probably since game of thrones. I keep waiting for it to turn corny... or cliche... or unrealistic, so far every episode has been great. nothing disappointing, no filler.

basically the complete opposite of that fox show the following which was so disappointing to the point where i can't even watch it

Posted · Report post

great great show. seriously if you haven't seen it yet go watch some episodes online and check it out. well produced, great acting, great writing. my favorite new show to come out for awhile now, probably since game of thrones. I keep waiting for it to turn corny... or cliche... or unrealistic, so far every episode has been great. nothing disappointing, no filler.

basically the complete opposite of that fox show the following which was so disappointing to the point where i can't even watch it

I had such high hopes for the following when I heard about it but it was a total let down.

Posted · Report post

I watched the Following but it was terrible.  HIlariously terrible though lol.  The quality of FBI agents from the following compared to Hannibal are night and day.  It really annoys me people aren't watching Hannibal, but I'm not surprised.

Posted · Report post

Hannibal is the best new show on TV

Posted · Report post

Hannibal is the best new show on TV

Yeah, I can agree with that I believe.  Bates Motel was good also but Hannibal just nails the weirdness factor perfectly.

Posted · Report post

Haven't  seen it, when and where does it come on and ill check it out

Posted · Report post

Haven't  seen it, when and where does it come on and ill check it out

Thursdays normally, 10pm EST.  I think tonight is the 9th episode.   It might be on Hulu, I'm not sure.

Posted · Report post

I'm loving the show so far.  Casting a European guy as Hannibal was the right way to go for an American audience--it adds that level of unfamiliarity needed to communicate that "I don't understand" factor.