Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

The Masters

4Corners    2,040

Psshhh... yeah, that's like a lifelong dream of mine to play Augusta. I take a little solace that I've actually been, but to play it... ha. Never happen.

What did you get?

I got some used titleist clubs from my girlfriends family. her grandpa is about to die and everyone else has super nice clubs so they gave them to me. Perfect for me because I'm not comfortable investing in super nice clubs because my game is awful. I usually quit keeping score after the turn lol.

I'm gonna try and come see you this year at QH - I should be there Thursday/Friday again. Hopefully I can get some chalet passes from work. They gave me some really nice seats to the Seahawks game this year so I dunno.

4Corners    2,040

In my search for images, I discovered that they do allow women on the course...

Who do you think is making the egg salad and pimento cheese sandwiches?

Darth Biscuit    12,581

I got some used titleist clubs from my girlfriends family. her grandpa is about to die and everyone else has super nice clubs so they gave them to me. Perfect for me because I'm not comfortable investing in super nice clubs because my game is awful. I usually quit keeping score after the turn lol.

I'm gonna try and come see you this year at QH - I should be there Thursday/Friday again. Hopefully I can get some chalet passes from work. They gave me some really nice seats to the Seahawks game this year so I dunno.

Cool... well at least you're playing. I played yesterday even though my elbow is killing me and did ok. I had 7 pars and no birdies but had a couple of big # on some holes. My buddy had a free round at Rivers Edge down in Shallotte and that course is stupid hard, but it was beautiful weather and free.

I had always gotten my clubs from my dad, since he's got every kind of club known to man. I played with Titleist DCIs for over 10 years and bought me some brand new Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons in fall of '11. I love them.

Definitely stop by and see me at QH... I'll be on #5 fairway Friday and #5 Green Saturday again... This year I'm going to be in Charlotte all that week on business too before the tourney, so I suspect we'll spectate some on Thursday.

4Corners    2,040

If you can afford it, the Quail Hollow tournament is one of the best events this city has to offer. May is a spectacular month to be a Charlotte resident.

The scenery at Quail Hollow is phenomenal - and I AIN'T talking about the trees and golf course.

sharkkiller    2,745

LOL then I found this

97905c77.jpg

That is a sign directing you to the bathrooms at Amen corner, if I am not mistaken. The men's room is right there, and the ladies room is around the corner.

4Corners    2,040

Cool... well at least you're playing. I played yesterday even though my elbow is killing me and did ok. I had 7 pars and no birdies but had a couple of big # on some holes. My buddy had a free round at Rivers Edge down in Shallotte and that course is stupid hard, but it was beautiful weather and free.

I had always gotten my clubs from my dad, since he's got every kind of club known to man. I played with Titleist DCIs for over 10 years and bought me some brand new Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons in fall of '11. I love them.

Definitely stop by and see me at QH... I'll be on #5 fairway Friday and #5 Green Saturday again... This year I'm going to be in Charlotte all that week on business too before the tourney, so I suspect we'll spectate some on Thursday.

Aside from the driving range, the last time I played was like a year ago in this sh1t course up in Blacksburg, VA for a bachelor party. The course was awful. One of my buddies was so drunk he shanked his drive and nailed one of the course signs and broke it in half lol.

My girlfriend's dad and brother in law played in Birkdale 3 weeks ago when they were down here and almost got in a fight because the douchers behind them skipped them.

4Corners    2,040

That is a sign directing you to the bathrooms at Amen corner, if I am not mistaken. The men's room is right there, and the ladies room is around the corner.

thanks a lot buzz killington way to ruin our fun

Darth Biscuit    12,581

If you can afford it, the Quail Hollow tournament is one of the best events this city has to offer. May is a spectacular month to be a Charlotte resident.

The scenery at Quail Hollow is phenomenal - and I AIN'T talking about the trees and golf course.

Agreed on both counts... beautiful golf course and many, many beautiful womenz.

First time I went to QH I was impressed at how much the course resembles Augusta.

Johnny Rockets    3,122

Aside from the driving range, the last time I played was like a year ago in this sh1t course up in Blacksburg, VA for a bachelor party. The course was awful. One of my buddies was so drunk he shanked his drive and nailed one of the course signs and broke it in half lol.

My girlfriend's dad and brother in law played in Birkdale 3 weeks ago when they were down here and almost got in a fight because the douchers behind them skipped them.

I hate playing Birkdale for this reason....something about that course brings the a$$hole out of everyone. I don't think I have ever walked off that course without being pissed off at someone.

4Corners    2,040

Agreed on both counts... beautiful golf course and many, many beautiful womenz.

First time I went to QH I was impressed at how much the course resembles Augusta.

Yeah dude. 2 years ago we went and I were lucky enough to get a jump on Phil 2 holes before he got to the 15th. It was Sunday and we were talking to one of the network golf cameramen (don't remember what network is was). His job was to follow Phil and his group around from every hole. He told us that the tournament was huge for his standards and he travels around the country during golf season. He said it's one of the biggest tournaments he's ever seen and would expect crowds like this at a major.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Krudflinger