Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T-Will with the 12th pick in the draft

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't mind that either. It'd give us two good defensive players at the 2 spot.

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/782273.html

Would be a much better pick than Gerald Henderson.

I agree and if Sean May was in this draft he would be a better pick than Gerald Henderson who will be just another sorry a$$ Duke player in the NBA.

Posted

I agree and if Sean May was in this draft he would be a better pick than Gerald Henderson who will be just another sorry a$$ Duke player in the NBA.

Lol come on man Sean May? Im a diehard UNC fan but Sean May is a joke in the NBA. I agree Terrence Williams would be a better option but Gerald Henderson would definitely be better than Sean Fatass May.

Posted

neg rep

Posted

I dont even understand what is trying to be said here to be honest. Maybe I have missed something, but hasn't Sean May already proven his worth or lack there of in the NBA? The guy has been in the league for 3 years and done absolutly nothing. Are you saying if Sean May came out in this year's draft he would have done better?

As for Henderson being "just another sorry ass Duke player in the NBA", do you mean like, Grant Hill, Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand, Lou Deng, Shane Battier, Mike Dunleavy, etc.?

Posted

Why? Just curious of your reasoning here.

I am God is a cardinals fan.

Posted

I am God is a cardinals fan.

I am a cards fan, but thats not why I would rather have him. He is twice as athletic, plays way better defense, and will have a much better jumpshot.

Posted

Hope he's the one that gets picked.