Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Julius Peppers the greatest player in Panthers history?

483 posts in this topic

Posted

Better than Steve? No way!

Posted

Peppers was/is not a leader of men I think we can all agree on that regardless of what his career numbers say.

Posted

OP answer the question - are u a Panthers fan or a Peppers fan?

Posted

Peppers is one of the greatest athletes to ever walk the face of the earth... he's just lazy.

A motivated Peppers was to be feared and admired, but he spent most of his career going through the motions.

I'm a Peppers fan, it's sad to see someone squander a gift like that.

You are wrong man, Peppers hasn't squandered anything, he doesn't take plays off, that is a myth and can be proven wrong by watching him play. Just look at the OP and look at all he has accomplished so far in 11 years. Can a player who takes plays off, doesn't try and doesn't care have that kind of impact and do what he did?

Posted

If I played for an organization that stuck by Jake Delhomme during the lowest of lows and wanted to call me out because I was quiet and acted like I didn't care half the time, I'd want to leave town too...

The only thing I really liked about Jake was his heart... I loved everything about Pep except his sometimes absent drive

Posted

Man you're funny, that's why Peppers is making all pro teams and pro bowls as well as racking up stats all across the board. From sacks, to forced fumbles, fumble recoveries, interceptions, passes defensed, blocked kicks, and shutting the run down. Peppers will be remembered as one of the greatest defensive ends of all time. CJ will be an after thought 10 years after retiring. LOL

you come in here, create an account, and make this thread barfing up a bunch of articles and you tube clips about some big eared bozo from the past and you call me funny?

bwhahahahaha...

Posted

isn't it obvious?

either peppers or bears fan.

Posted

A Peppers fan. I used to be a Panthers fan until Peppers leff town, he was underappreciated big time here in Carolina and I'm glad he left town to a team and fan base that appreciate him and all he does on the football field and in the community.

Posted

lazy is a bad word to use, uninspired or whatever but you dont get that good at anything by being lazy. love how much the huddle hates this guy for leaving, funny to see so many guys still mad at business decisions.

uninspired to me just means you are sometimes lazy. Which means you are lazy when you only have 16 or maybe more work days a year. Obviously training, ect. But 16 days to not be lazy.

Peppers was a bitch. I never think about him till someone brings him up and that is the only word that comes to mind.

Posted

A Peppers fan. I used to be a Panthers fan until Peppers leff town, he was underappreciated big time here in Carolina and I'm glad he left town to a team and fan base that appreciate him and all he does on the football field and in the community.

oh wow, peppers unappreciated by panthers fans when he was here. that's a knee slapper.

go shitpost somewhere else troll.

Posted

LOL at all the Peppers haters, he will go down as one of the greatest defensive ends of all time and will be a first ballot HOFer. I hope the Bears meet the Panthers in the NFC championship game and smash them, while Peppers dominates the game and puts Cam Newton on the IR.

1 person likes this

Posted

marty hurney paid peppers $16.6 million for one season. what a slap in the face.